Fiverr Forum

Need Your Help about the Gig Modification

Hello,

I’m worried if I make some modification in my gig, does it will pass fiverr team Review?

Looking to listen from you

Whenever you modify your gig it could go through Fiverr review again and it could take up to 48 hours for it to be re-indexed and re-appear in the search.

If you follow the ToS, it will pass Fiverr review.

If I only change some price and delivery time, do you think it will get pass review ?

Just follow the Fiverr’s ToS and you will be fine. The most common ones that seller revised from their gig is adding their website, fb page link, portfolio link in the description area of your gig and these are not allowed.

@djgodknows wrote here a few days ago that a small change doesn’t necessarily = gig review.
And if your gig doesn’t violate the TOS, there won’t be a problem.
But there are new keywords that are automatically flagged. I just found this out when I added a sentence to my desc with the word: 'homework.'
Fiv is assuming that word = I will do your homework for you (which is not allowed).
Even if all you wrote was: “I will send you homework after every class,” (which is allowed but isn’t). :unamused:

You can rephrase this as
"I will send assignments after ever class"

Thank you. That’s a great idea.

What I’m wondering about is whether or not 4 days of the gig paused by fiverr will influence the gig’s ranking.

@djgodknows
Oops - I wrote that last reply by mistake. I thought this was the forum post I published a few hours ago:

I didn’t know this wasn’t allowed. Can you link me to where there’s some information on this. Thanks.

@capitalquality This appears to be new. Another user who sells essays just quoted this:

“Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.”

and showed a screen shot of this:

Note: This was so far just posted by another seller. I am not confirming it. If I find anything official, I’ll update.

Thank you all for such a great Feedback . I appericate Your Help

nice this information and helpful, thanks

I don’t have a link, but the screenshot that fonthaunt posted is what I got too.

Thanks so much for creating this thread an for all those presenting informative information!

Good to know!
:bulb: Joe

You are welcome @thecreativeguys :heart_eyes: