Fiverr Community Forum

Need your help to rank my gig

Here is my gig link. Could you please check my gig and give me your expert feedback about my gig.

2 Likes

Are you serious?

180000 logo services, you have 306 reviews and that means minimum 350-450 orders and one in queue when 80000 services have zero sales.

You are Level 2.

Is this troll topic?

4 Likes

Yes but now a day my gig did not rank up day by bay my gig rank down that is why we have no work there is one work in queue that is give by my old client
Thanks

1 Like

And my gig impressions going down day by day
Thanks

Yes, because other people need chance too. You have orders they do not, so it is just rotation.

Your gig was ranking and now someone else is ranking.

3 Likes

That is my question how is my gig rank could you please assist me with some gig tags

Check this out:

3 Likes

Firstly, you have linguistic errors in your gig titles. For example, you say “I will design 4 minimalistic logo”, but there are four of them, right? Because there is more than one, it should be “logos”, plural. There are other grammatical errors throughout your gig pages.

All that said, gig ranking is intentionally rotated by Fiverr’s algorithm. That means, one day you will be at the top, another day you will be on page 10. This is normal. It is done intentionally. You cannot avoid it. They do this so that all sellers have a turn being on the front pages, so that everyone has an opportunity to gain clients. If only a few were on the top page, and it was like that permanently, new sellers or sellers who only have a few reviews would never be able to catch up.

1 Like

OK thank how can I fix could you please tell me

I’m really sorry, but I’m not going to proofread your entire page for you. There are online tools you can use for that, or you could hire someone on fiverr to do it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for your help could please tell me online tool to fix them
Thanks again

1 Like

No. It’s not our job to do your work for you. We don’t know you or your work habits. @joyh97 already told you that the tools are available, I don’t think anyone will walk you through the process of figuring which will work best for you and your business.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Your own English isn’t good enough for that. In fact it might even be worse than OPs!
Your message should have said:
“I can fix your issues by proofreading your title, description etc (if you hire me). Thank you.”

Thanks I will do it
Thanks again

yes, really I am relaxed now by seeing this reply. Thanks for sharing :grinning:

1 Like