Need your Opinion

adeela71

I am level two seller and i am working more than five years but suddenly i stop getting orders. I changed my gig titles tags description pictures and prices but nothing works. I will be glad if you check my gig and suggest me something that help me sorting out what is wrong with my gigs. Thank you all 🙂
https://www.fiverr.com/adeela71/design-eye-catching-logo-with-unlimited-revisions

I am level two seller and i am working more than five years but suddenly i stop getting orders. I changed my gig titles tags description pictures and prices but nothing works. I will be glad if you check my gig and suggest me something that help me sorting out what is wrong with my gigs. Thank you all 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/adeela71/design-eye-catching-logo-with-unlimited-revisions

suddenly i stop getting orders.

“thank you dear. it is always pleasure to work with buyer”

The above is your reply (copied) from one of your reviews.

Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

This may also be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

suddenly i stop getting orders.

“thank you dear. it is always pleasure to work with buyer”

The above is your reply (copied) from one of your reviews.

Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

This may also be helpful to you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

Oh really. I will keep this in mind.thank you its a good advice. I will change my sentence from now

At a glance, I don’t see anything wrong. Were you previously marketing yourself? Did an advertising subscription expire, maybe?

No i didn’t. I never needed to as i always get buyers without even buyer requests but suddenly it stopped. I get order but just one or two in week or month.

Adeela;

Your profile and bio are riddled with spelling and grammar errors, and it appears that at least part of your profile (“Your logo is the cornerstone of your brand identity. It’s one of the first things that customers will notice about your business, so it’s essential that it makes a fantastic first impression…This offer is perfect for those who are looking for a professional logo to create a fantastic first impression, one that will make your customers stand up and take notice.”) is cut-and-pasted from another creator on another platform. That not only hurts you in Google search result rankings, it doesn’t inspire confidence in potential buyers. Yes, what you’re doing is visual, but if you don’t understand the language, it’s not a leap for a client to worry you don’t understand the local culture and demographic either. Not trying to be harsh here, just pointing out some marketing truths.

Adeela;

Your profile and bio are riddled with spelling and grammar errors, and it appears that at least part of your profile (“Your logo is the cornerstone of your brand identity. It’s one of the first things that customers will notice about your business, so it’s essential that it makes a fantastic first impression…This offer is perfect for those who are looking for a professional logo to create a fantastic first impression, one that will make your customers stand up and take notice.”) is cut-and-pasted from another creator on another platform. That not only hurts you in Google search result rankings, it doesn’t inspire confidence in potential buyers. Yes, what you’re doing is visual, but if you don’t understand the language, it’s not a leap for a client to worry you don’t understand the local culture and demographic either. Not trying to be harsh here, just pointing out some marketing truths.

yeah i checked the link you mentioned it is exactly same as was mine. I choosed these lines from a you tube video.Thank you i was not aware it was some one else lines. You did a great help i changed my description.

Archived