Need your valuable suggestions to improve my gigs

naqvi_dezign

favicon-32x32.png.988ce7ad6bf4adf8a1dac24bef3d6a72.png Fiverr.com design-unique-feminine-watercolor-logo.jpg.a42769a622d6530abb58ddf3e5fe8569.jpg

naqvi_dezign : I will design unique feminine watercolor logo for $5 on...

For only $5, naqvi_dezign will design unique feminine watercolor logo. | ALogogives a strong first impression and grabs attention.“In 2008, BP (British Petroleum) spent $211 million on its logo design. (Business Insider)”I will design it for | On...

here is my gigs link

Hello, how are you doing? You have not left any link so that people can review your gig!

thanks for your response

favicon-32x32.png.28daa23123d677b6a3c1d1e077b38554.png Fiverr.com design-unique-feminine-watercolor-logo.jpg.51ce7dfe7c155a21ab69e75ed008cc16.jpg

For only $5, naqvi_dezign will design unique feminine watercolor logo. | ALogogives a strong first impression and grabs attention.“In 2008, BP (British Petroleum) spent $211 million on its logo design. (Business Insider)”I will design it for | On...

thanks for your response

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 362c5d6a6d12b8c3317803a30171e9ee6fd9fb33_2_500x500.jpeg

I may not know much about Logo Design but your gig description seems excellent, your gig logo is amazing and your pricing looks fair.

One thing also as a new seller effected me and you have also done it, is the Unlimited Revision. My first buyer really struggled me because of that.

And since you are a new seller and you are doing design. The buyer might tell you to deliver and then asks for a revision. But in the revision the buyer will not ask about the same work. But will as you to do more work which was not in the gig requirements. That was my experience. Maybe yours will be different.

I’m just giving a heads up so that you be careful. But all the rest in your gig is fine. Also consider asking another pro. I’ve only been on Fiverr for 2 months, I don’t have that much experience. And also ask people who offer the same services as you.

I may not know much about Logo Design but your gig description seems excellent, your gig logo is amazing and your pricing looks fair.

One thing also as a new seller effected me and you have also done it, is the Unlimited Revision. My first buyer really struggled me because of that.

And since you are a new seller and you are doing design. The buyer might tell you to deliver and then asks for a revision. But in the revision the buyer will not ask about the same work. But will as you to do more work which was not in the gig requirements. That was my experience. Maybe yours will be different.

I’m just giving a heads up so that you be careful. But all the rest in your gig is fine. Also consider asking another pro. I’ve only been on Fiverr for 2 months, I don’t have that much experience. And also ask people who offer the same services as you.

getty it was so nice of you:)

thanks for your valuable feedback

getty it was so nice of you:)

thanks for your valuable feedback

You are welcome. I was once where you are, a little scare and a little anxious. But I joined the forum and started asking questions.

Some answers you’ll get will be really unnecessary and some will be useful. Always make sure to judge well between the answers you get on the forum.

Archived