Needed Feedback Removal Tip

abdulwahhabjutt

please reply this query when you’re free.

I was working with a client, he din’t order me first. When he saw work has been done and asked me to send an offer to him. I did.

But when i submitted the order, he immediately accepted the order giving 1star feedback. I requested to change the feedback. Then he declined

I contacted Fiverr support : Got no reply

I contacted the buyer, he said send me the order cancelation request for sake of getting feedback down. But i couldn’t do so because order was completed previously.

Now i requested him to contact customer support, I just got the notification “Fiverr Customer Support canceled your order” but now the problem is, the feedback still there.

Fiver won’t take it down even they canceled the order?

I was working with a client, he din’t order me first. When he saw work has been done and asked me to send an offer to him. I did.

But when i submitted the order, he immediately accepted the order giving 1star feedback. I requested to change the feedback. Then he declined

I contacted the buyer, he said send me the order cancelation request for sake of getting feedback down. But i couldn’t do so because order was completed previously.

Now i requested him to contact customer support, I just got the notification “Fiverr Customer Support canceled your order” but now the problem is, the feedback still there.

No, they won’t, and trying to trade a refund for a feedback removal is forbidden by the Terms of Service.

Guest phantompower

I really feel like laughing but I won’t. Them dayz where you could issue a refund in exchange for feedback removal are dead and gone.

Archived