Needed tips for gig ranking

sultan406

Hello everyone. I need tips for my gig that how can i rank my gig to top as i am not getting orders. Please help me to fix my issue as i am too much worried.

. I need tips for my gig that how can i rank my gig to top

Why do you think you deserve to be on top and not others? Why do you think that people who’s on top will share secrets with you? Just so you could take their spot and move their gigs lower? That’s competition.

And on top of that no one knows for a fact what’s the criteria and how fiverr algorithm works, the only thing fiverr shared with us is that it’s based on your performance

. I need tips for my gig that how can i rank my gig to top

Why do you think you deserve to be on top and not others? Why do you think that people who’s on top will share secrets with you? Just so you could take their spot and move their gigs lower? That’s competition.

And on top of that no one knows for a fact what’s the criteria and how fiverr algorithm works, the only thing fiverr shared with us is that it’s based on your performance

Thanks for contributing!

Hello everyone. I need tips for my gig that how can i rank my gig to top as i am not getting orders. Please help me to fix my issue as i am too much worried.

I need tips for my gig that how can i rank my gig to top as i am not getting orders.

The only tip anyone can share is to be a great seller, who delivers top quality work on time, and that earns positive reviews. There are no quick, easy shortcuts to the top.

Welcome to the forum.
Read all the articles related to gig ranking.
You can get help from here

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Archived