Fiverr Community Forum

Neeeeeeed Help From Expert

please Visit to attach link and let me know it’s allow in fiverr? i want to create like this Gig…

https://www.fiverr.com/neep_youtube/promote-your-youtube-channel-subscribes-37e15808-bffc-4719-8d98-c68e68fff7de

Good work and keep it up.

Actually, this service is NOT allowed on Fiverr. Fiverr is removing the gigs of sellers who try to sell social media likes… because those social media sites don’t like people selling likes, subscribers, favorites, etc on their sites.

I would be careful. Someone may report your gig to Fiverr, and they may delete the gig, or suspend your account. I encourage you to find better services that do not go against Fiverr’s rules and policies.

2 Likes

You already had such gigs, and by delivering, you delivered a forbidden service.

As @jonbaas told you, that kind of service isn’t allowed on Fiverr, and could get you banned.

Thank you very much and Next Please Let me know youtube view’s allow in fiverr? like thisThis Gig

No. You cannot sell social media (or YouTube) likes, views, and followers. Fiverr is removing gigs that sell these things. Please find a legitimate SERVICE to offer to your buyers.