Negative rеvіеwѕ and rаtіngѕ іmрасtѕ оn your 100% rаtіng!

wplover15

Hi new sellers,

My Fiverr id is Wplover15. I am level 2 seller. here i am sharing some of my experience to avoid negative rating for your gigs.

A bіg mistake fоr fiverr ѕеllеr іѕ gеttіng nеgаtіvе rаtіngѕ frоm buуеr. It juѕt ѕроіl ѕеllеr gіgѕ аnd rating. we fоund mаnу fiverr ѕеllеrѕ who have completed thousands of jоbѕ wіthоut аnу nеgаtіvе ratings. How is іt роѕѕіblе? Hеrе аrе some tips:

1. Thе most іmроrtаnt іѕ thеіr skilled аnd quality wоrk

2. Thеу provide bеѕt/ԛuаlіtу service. But is thіѕ the only thing? I think nо. With better ѕеrvісеѕ уоu nееd gооd соmmunісаtіоn ѕkіllѕ too

3. Immediately contact buуеr аnd rеԛuеѕt him to rесоnѕіdеr hіѕ/hеr review and rаtіngѕ аnd trу tо рlеаѕе buуеr tо rеѕоlvе аll іѕѕuеѕ аnd оffеr extra wоrk

4. Dо more than сlіеnt еxресtаtіоn

5. Aѕk questions mаnу tіmеѕ untіl уоu understand thе rеԛuіrеmеnt сlеаrlу. Nоrmаllу buуеrѕ lіkе tо mаkе уоu clear regarding their request. thеу don’t fееl bоthеr аbоut уоur ԛuеѕtіоn.

6. Bеfоrе dеlіvеr thе order send message to buyers tо сhесk the dеlіvеrу

7. On time dеlіvеrу is must tо аvоіd lаtе dеlіvеrу аnd nеgаtіvе rating

Try tо ѕеll уоur gіg mоrе and mоrе ѕо that іt dоеѕn’t hurt уоur 100% rating. Fоr еxаmрlе іf уоu hаvе 1000 good rаtіngѕ аnd 1 or 2 bаd rаtіngѕ that doesn’t dесrеаѕе уоur 100% rаtіngѕ, bесаuѕе the rаtіng саlсulаtіоn is frасtіоnаl.

thank you so much.
Love your work and try to be professional and skilled. You will be successful that for sure.

well, there are many sellers who are very unprofessional in Fiverr. As a buyer, I am always shortchanged by sellers. I contacted one seller who is level 2 before I purchased his gigs. Everything agreed, then just 7 hours before the delivery time, he cancelled the order and rudely asking me to accept. His reason is “not available”. Another level 2 seller agreed to the job before I paid. When I see no progress just one day before the delivery, I reminded him. He then did 10% of the job and update as completed and ask me to request for revision. Obviously, he just wanted to meet the deadline without concering about the quality of work. Fiverr does not allow buyer to leave comments if sellers cancel the order. And many sellers are taking advantage of that.

Sorry for your bad experience with this sellers. But I really think that they won’t be growing here on Fiverr with their “business strategy”. One very important thing I learned in the last 10 business years, is quality always before quantity and to be honest, all the time.

You must also know that there are people who purposefully want to ruin your rating. Jealousy? Bitterness? I don’t know why.

I’ve been a seller for two years with all 5 star ratings. I had some guy order my main gig, which is writing professional classified ads in 2 days. I offer 2 revisions.

I delivered the work one day early, and gave him a bonus.

The guy asked for no revisions and marked the order as complete, but left me a 4 1/2 review. Keep in mind that everyone before left 5 stars, because I deliver high quality work and go above and beyond if it’s not satisfactory.

I tried to message him to find out why he gave me that rating with no chance to revise his order. He hasn’t responded since. His goal seemed to be just to ruin my 2 year, 5 Star rating.

Well he did it, and it sucks.

I made sure to express my feelings on the review page.

Just be careful who you accept orders from. If something doesn’t feel right don’t take the order.

#2 really hit home. I notice so many sellers on Fiverr with poor grammar, but not only foreign sellers - some that are even here in America that can speak perfect English, but still make noticeable mistakes! There is no chance I would buy from a writing gig when I see multiple spelling errors in the gig description. Communication is a great tool that can tell your buyers how professional (or unprofessional) you are.

Also, regarding to @goldfngz 's post, are you angry about a 4.5 star review? I could understand a 1 star review to be upsetting, but 4.5 stars? I would be happy.

I’d say that if you’ve got a pristine 5-star profile that has been maintained for months or years, it’s going to be demoralizing when someone dings it for no good reason (and despite buyers having 3 areas to rate, we don’t get to see which of those areas we “failed” in) and then doesn’t explain it, especially if it’s a 4.5-star “good experience!”.

That’s absolutely worthless in terms of a review. It doesn’t let the seller know what they could to to improve their service, it doesn’t tell prospective buyers anything about the service that made it such a good experience, and you can’t even see which of the bloody areas wasn’t quite up to scratch.

I wouldn’t recommend that @goldfngz shares his/her real opinion about the buyer though. As teeth-grindingly annoying as it is, it’s better to take the high road so that prospective buyers see you don’t go apeshit (or appear to go apeshit) over what would in most situations be a glowing review. I’m guessing he’s already resolved this however as I can’t see a 4.5 review. The only one that mentions issues explains how awesome the service was in dealing with the issue–and that’s a GREAT review to have!

In short: buyers, plz write nice and informative reviews, especially if it’s just a cheap $5 gig–the review is worth more than the money, plus your seller will be more than happy to help you in future. It’s all about the psychology of sales and social proof, mang. Be a good buyer, get great service. Likewise, be a good seller, deal with the bumps and (usually) only deal with normal and rational buyers.

I don’t bribe anyone or beg anyone to leave 5 stars. They’ve done that on their own based on my performance.

Actually, I am upset, I don’t do 4 1/2 star work. The guy never asked for any revisions, I offer two of them. If my work was 4 1/2 stars, he never gave me a chance to fix it. I tried to contact him afterward and ask him if I can do anything different, and he hasn’t responded since. He has a profile pic, which leads me to believe he may have been here a while.

Yes sir, I am upset. I’ve worked hard for 2 years to maintain my rating, and now it’s slightly tainted as if I don’t always give my best.

It’s bound to happen one day anyway… I have an overall average of 4.95 which I’m happy with. I can handle being 0.05% away from perfection…

Buyers who leave these kind of reviews are often the ones most disengaged from the whole process. It’s frustrating. A few months ago I go 3 stars because… I can’t remember now, but I got in touch, they wrote back with the issue, I fixed the issue, they then said that actually the initial one was much better and they’d like to change the review to 5 stars but they didn’t know how… I gave up at that point. I realized it was just a complete waste of my time over what, some internet points from an idiot? Trust me, the people who don’t give me 5-star reviews are ALWAYS wrong at some level. <ego>

I have had this problem with most of my orders when I buy from sellers:

1. Bad or missing communications.
  2. Not reading my or understanding my instructions and then getting upset when I point it out to them.
  3. Plagiarizing other people’s work.
  4. begging or bullying me to try and give them 5 star when they gave bad service.
  5. delivering work with watermarks and logos so it is useless to you unless you either pay them more or give them 5 stars ahead of time.

It is far better to charge a higher price and deliver better work than to charge a lowball price and give poor service.

I have had one artist who did exactly what he said he would, asked questions, and gave me what I wanted and I tipped him big. He now charges way more for his work- but it is worth it.

Many useful tips. It’s good to maintain a 100% rating but i think clients will not consider if you have 100% rating or 4.7 because buyer have three categories to rate. Some times buyer come again after giving you 4 stars because they are giving importance on the quality of product they receive. And command over a good communication is a tool to boost up your business. 🙂

Archived