Negative review due to late delivery? [Resolved]

Hi there,

I received a one star review when someone cancelled their order because it wasn’t delivered on time. I tried to plan our 15 min life coaching session but he had limited time available. Here is a response I sent him explaining more. Please let me know how you would deal with this in the future. I would also like to know if I can review him and have a chance to explain why he gave a 1 star review. Thank you

"Hi there, I’m sorry we didn’t have a chance to do your session. The times you have after 10:30pm and after 8pm did not work within the 3 day time frame of my offer. My business hours are 9am to 9pm EST. I understand you had school and work so it made it a very small window of time that you were free but please understand my position as well. I don’t think that merits a 1 star review for conflicting schedules and very limited time available for your part. I will however update my gig and include my business hours and hope others take that into consideration when deciding to work with me."

Resolved by both users Madmoo & Kjblnx