Negative Review

sanmeet

or a seller just cons support and says something like “the buyer has agreed to remove the negative feedback”

I have bought loads of gigs and occasionally I leave a negative one. I dont check my dashboard that often but have found at least 4 negative reviews that have been removed without my permission. I find this really poor as i have NEVER agreed to have reviews removed. some buyers know support is stretched and get the negative ones removed.

Reply to @googlemaster: I have never heard of Customer Support removing a buyer review unless the buyer really did give permission in a way that can be tracked, or unless the review was somehow truly unfair.

It is important to note that there are some legit reasons negative feedback is removed. If the buyer agrees to cancel the order and gets a refund, feedback is removed. If the buyer is abusive to a seller, pressures the seller to do free extras, free modifications or added work - if the situation is out of hand the feedback could be removed. If the buyer doesn’t like the product due to personal taste and then insists on a refund, the seller has the right to complain to CS. Sometimes CS still sides with the buyer but technically speaking, personal taste issues are not a proper cause for cancellation.

In most cases, though, Fiverr does side with the buyer so I can’t say why you might be an exception for some reason.

Archived