Negative review

Guest leenasaleem

Guest leenasaleem

I got my first negative review i delivered my work he asked for modifications i complied with out asking for extra… well he accepted paid and gave me a horrid review now I’m at a 97% rating ugh is there any way to change this?

The only way is most likely to speak with the buyer. You can either convince your buyer to accept a cancellation/refund, or you can offer to re-do the gig again and make whatever other changes they deem necessary. If your buyer approved the work (and the gig didn’t simply auto-complete due to the 3-day limit) or gave you positive feedback about the work within the gig before leaving the negative review, you could possibly speak to Customer Service about that, but otherwise they won’t remove a review simply for a poor opinion.

Or, you can simply grin and bear it. You have many positive reviews, and I don’t think buyers will avoid somebody with just one negative review. People realize that everyone has a bad day or had that one client that they simply couldn’t work with. However, given the emphasis Fiverr places on rating systems, it’s pretty understandable if you don’t want to go this route.

Guest leenasaleem

I gave him a bad review back as i was not happy i tried to please him…ugh I’m sure he will not want to change his review… plus other people should know about him.

Reply to @leenasaleem: So he accepted the gig and gave you a bad review, well that’s his fault then, did you offer to mutually cancel it, did he ask for that or a refund, if not, it’s just a case of one of “those” buyers unfortunately, who knows what goes through their minds, if we knew that we’d probably be rich? LOL 😛

Guest leenasaleem

He did not ask to cancel I asked to redo it again for him, But no he just pays me then put up a bad review my first after doing so well… lol can you move up to level two with a 97% rating and 50 orders??

Reply to @leenasaleem:
For level 2, you need to
Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
Have a low cancellation rate

I think one negative review will not effect you and your sales much. just put things in counter-review of buyer which will defend you and prove the buyer’s review unjust.

Thanks
Haris

I actually looked at this buyer, and he looks a bit fishy.
He does voice overs too it seems, maybe it’s one of those “give a negative review to a
competitor” types of reviews? Of course there is no proof though.
Plus he is not available for gigs right now. Strange…
Having that said, it seems like you have great reviews, I’m sure that one negative will not
affect your future sales.

Guest leenasaleem

Thanks guys, I reached out to him and no reply.
I knew something was off with this guy.
I always give buyers money back if they are not happy.
seems so difficult to maintain a 100% rating.ow well i tried.
Thanks for reading my rant lol (sorry) …😦

Guest leenasaleem

Hi Just wanted to say the guy got back to me he asked me to do a gig for him (for free) he said he will leave a 5 rating maybe cancel the bad review… I did it no reply yet lol… but i have faith :-/

Archived