Net Neutrality and Fiverr

infenixx

This thing bothers me a lot latery as December 15 the American FCC will vote for killing the internet as we know it.
If you guys know more over this topic. How do you think this will affect fiverr and us?

What if people blocked to get access in fiverr? Don’t you worry about our future? I’m European and i do.

The following video looks like a comedy but in fact is about a very serious threat coming to internet freedom
[video removed]

Mod Note: This topic has been restored just to allow the OP to air a concern. Political discussion on this thread was removed and is too divisive for this forum at this time.

Please don’t fall for the hysterics on this. Read what it is really all about. *******************************************

en.wikipedia.org
350px-%2B_Smart_Net_-_advertisement_offering_service_packages.png

Net neutrality

Net neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers treat all data on the Internet equally, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication. For instance, under these principles, Internet service providers are unable to intentionally block, slow down or charge money for specific websites and online content. This is sometimes enforced through government mandate. These regulations can

1944270183_500px-Screenshot-2017-10-28_MEO_-_TelevisC3A3o2C_Internet2C_Telefone_e_TelemC3B3vel.png.09a01851e9b0febfeae336b3a5b5bb68.png

Archived