Fiverr Forum

Networking in the Fiverr Forums

Hey guys!

I am a newbie and this is just my third newbie post so please excuse the possible ignorance.

I know people get to interact and sometimes get to develop great fiverr seller relations here in the fiverr forums. Now, I was just wondering whether people here are able to be a friend to each other on facebook, or be contacts on linkedin, pinterest, twitter and such. This might be an unnecessary question but I honestly don’t know. Fiverr prohibits the exchange of personal information in the regular site so I am assuming that the same carries over here in the forums. If that is so, how are you able to widen your fiverr network?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They can not control what people do outside of Fiverr. If you go on Twitter and type in “fiverr” in the search box, you will find a lot of fellow sellers, and they’re following each other. That’s just my view on it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They can not control what people do outside of Fiverr. If you go on Twitter and type in “fiverr” in the search box, you will find a lot of fellow sellers, and they’re following each other. That’s just my view on it.