Never applied on any Buyer Requests

bhavleensingh

I never apply for Buyer Requests because whenever I open my Buyer Requests feed I always found requests like “I need some content to write” (by sellers) or the requests on which I can apply are already applied by so many writers that there is no chance I could get an opportunity so I just close that window and leave my fate on search.

All the buyers I have got till now are from the search itself and some have become my regular ones so yes that’s how it is working till now. It has been 3 months and I have delivered around 22 orders but not even single one from BR. I know if I had applied for BRs from the beginning my sales figure could have been better than this. But its ok I am happy with it.

What do you say? am I wrong?

I never apply for Buyer Requests because whenever I open my Buyer Requests feed I always found requests like “I need some content to write” (by sellers) or the requests on which I can apply are already applied by so many writers that there is no chance I could get an opportunity so I just close that window and leave my fate on search.

All the buyers I have got till now are from the search itself and some have become my regular ones so yes that’s how it is working till now. It has been 3 months and I have delivered around 22 orders but not even single one from BR. I know if I had applied for BRs from the beginning my sales figure could have been better than this. But its ok I am happy with it.

I know if I had applied for BRs from the beginning my sales figure could have been better than this

Obviously you’re not wrong - you’re stating what your opinion is, or the obvious depending on which way you look at it. 😉

I know if I had applied for BRs from the beginning my sales figure could have been better than this

Obviously you’re not wrong - you’re stating what your opinion is, or the obvious depending on which way you look at it. 😉

Yes, You are right but how has been your experience with BRs so far?

I think using BR section will get you extra sales, no matter how many seller posts on BR section there is still a potential buyer.

But I have also mentioned that the requests on which I can apply would be applied by so many writers that there would be no chance of getting an opportunity. How has been your experience with BRs? If I ask as we are from similar field?

my sales figure could have been better than this

And so could have your cancellation rate and useless discussions with folks who want the world for 5 bucks.

It’s just my opinion, but BR is a ghetto were I don’t go out for a walk.

But I have also mentioned that the requests on which I can apply would be applied by so many writers that there would be no chance of getting an opportunity. How has been your experience with BRs? If I ask as we are from similar field?

No matter how many writers applied, still try to applied, I applied for a BR over 30 already sent their request but that didn’t stop me and I got an order from BR the following day.

my sales figure could have been better than this

And so could have your cancellation rate and useless discussions with folks who want the world for 5 bucks.

It’s just my opinion, but BR is a ghetto were I don’t go out for a walk.

useless discussions with folks who want the world for 5 bucks

Yes, I have been there and learnt a lot from that and also paid a lot. Thanks for your reply will think about it. 🙂

Archived