Never Give Out Your Account Info For Anything I learned that the hard way!

fresh034

If A seller asks you for your C Panel,Twitter Account,Facebook or Any Account for that matter Don’t ever give it to them because it leaves you open for A lot of headaches take it from my personal experience. I seen A Seller with 100% Feedback and he did A great Job but he needed access to my C panel Account to setup A Site and A Week After he did this I started getting Emails Returned because he was sending them to invalid Emails well I had over 20,000 Emails in 1 day returned and they were very inappropriate Emails and he was the only one who had my Information. I trusted his Feedback percentage that this seller was trustworthy but he wasn’t so please watch yourself or you will have more headaches then you would ever know trust me. Be Careful And Never ever give out your Information. Thank You For Your Time I hope Buyers Take Key to this and take percaution because you can get manipulated easily!!!

Well, tell me, how do you expect they are going to connect up your accounts (if that’s what you wanted him to do) with other apps, etc., if they don’t have the UNs and PWs??? You’ll just have to go in and change the UNs and PWs afterward, seems to me.

Well, tell me, how do you expect they are going to connect up your accounts (if that’s what you wanted him to do) with other apps, etc., if they don’t have the UNs and PWs??? You’ll just have to go in and change the UNs and PWs afterward, seems to me.

This has got nothing to do with blackhat at all. Going by what the buyer has said it appears after the seller got c-panel access they set up an e mail account through the c-panel which takes a few seconds to do and then started spamming people with e mails. this would be really easy to do if they had set up a cron job which can be done through the c-panel as well. If this is what happened I would delete any e-mail addresses not created by you, kill any cron jobs that are running, that are not system and change your password on your c-panel right away.

This has got nothing to do with blackhat at all. Going by what the buyer has said it appears after the seller got c-panel access they set up an e mail account through the c-panel which takes a few seconds to do and then started spamming people with e mails. this would be really easy to do if they had set up a cron job which can be done through the c-panel as well. If this is what happened I would delete any e-mail addresses not created by you, kill any cron jobs that are running, that are not system and change your password on your c-panel right away.

As being seller here and delivering websites i usually require login details if they buyer ask me for extra service of uploading files on his server.

First i develop the site and show him on my domain. If he is happy i deliver the files.

If the buyer wanted to upload those files for him, i show him tutorial how to make a FTP account for specific directory. So that i can only access his specific directory where he wanted to host those files. So in this way i will never require his whole cpanel username password etc.

Its a trust which buyers have to do when they know they cannot do this work by themselves.

I always ask the buyer to change passwords and a caution message that i will not be held responsible for any misuse of your account if you do not change your password right away after completing my project. Because if anything happen he would definitely blame me and my reputation will go under dust.

If you cannot share login information, then do not outsource that work or learn the ways how to restrict while giving specific login information.

As being seller here and delivering websites i usually require login details if they buyer ask me for extra service of uploading files on his server.

First i develop the site and show him on my domain. If he is happy i deliver the files.

If the buyer wanted to upload those files for him, i show him tutorial how to make a FTP account for specific directory. So that i can only access his specific directory where he wanted to host those files. So in this way i will never require his whole cpanel username password etc.

Its a trust which buyers have to do when they know they cannot do this work by themselves.

I always ask the buyer to change passwords and a caution message that i will not be held responsible for any misuse of your account if you do not change your password right away after completing my project. Because if anything happen he would definitely blame me and my reputation will go under dust.

If you cannot share login information, then do not outsource that work or learn the ways how to restrict while giving specific login information.

Archived