Fiverr Community Forum

Never Give Up New Sellers

As a new seller i wanna told you that Never Give Up. You are looking for an order for the long time?But don’t get any order from anyone? So what!! Don"t give up!! Focus on your profile and try to make it special. Don’t be Disappointed. Don’t be frustrated rather you should improve your skills.You have to make your hope alive. Today the people who are successful in their field they didn’t succeed overnight. After reading this forum you can ask me that why you are talking more in this topic where you are also a new seller and you don’t have any review till now?Then my answer will be i know i am new here in fiverr but not new in freelancing.

At the end of the topic i wanna told you that Never Give Up.

56 Likes

welcome to fiverr

…///

3 Likes

Thanks, I will keep my hope alive. Succces, most times, is not a quantum leap. It is an ideal process.

3 Likes

Thank You Man From the core of my heart <3 <3 <3

3 Likes

Welcome man. Yeah You Are Right.We should never give up because we have to walk for a long path<3 <3 <3

1 Like

Thank you very much for your valuable advice

1 Like

Thank you very much brother for the valuable advice

1 Like

Thanks for good advice. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tank U sir…for your suggetion

1 Like

Welcome man<3<3<3

Welcome dearest brother<3<3<3

Welcome wp_heaven :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome rahulpavumba :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is inspiring me as a beginner.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you very much sir for the valuable advice.

1 Like

Welcome wpexpertsabbir brother :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Welcome moonbehzad :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

“Never give up, never give up, never give up.” - Winston Churchill

1 Like

Yeah never give up :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: opportunity will come one day :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi) It may sounds hopeless but… I’m a newcomer here like you. And… I don’t think that I’ll get any order on Fiverr. I have no promoted socials. And I also have big troubles when I upload Gigs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Some functions may suddenly disappear. Then they suddenly appear. And adding gigs becomes hell! It may take days!!! I just can’t publish one more :neutral_face:
I’m there for weeks and I despaired(

1 Like