Fiverr Community Forum

Never Give Up New Sellers

most confident gaining words, thankew sir
pray for me to get good orders

1 Like

Of course Fathima i pray for your success. You pray for me also :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for your advice from your experience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes. I also frusted and Because of no oders i sign out my account. But now i realize that i have made mistake. My friend suggest me to make new account should i make new one?

1 Like

Thank you for your good suggestion

2 Likes

Be patient. You have to work hard to to be success. Don’t lose your hope. But if you have any technical problem with your fiverr account feel free to contact with fiverr support. They are very helpful. And if you wanted to be a freelancer you have to maintain some social sites dear. And Remember, Giving up is not a solution. Take love Dear :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome graphicemper :heart: :heart: :heart:

Arbabzahoor making another account is not the solution for you. You can make new gigs. And try to be online every time with your account. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome shahriarkabi537 :heart: :heart: :heart:

:+1::+1::+1: very good suggession
may god bless you

Thanks @fathimathshamil :heart: :heart: :heart: May Allah bless you too :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you bro,you’re give me hope again

2 Likes

Thank you for showing me right path.

2 Likes

I just got a review from a client, but i still don’t get any order until now (from the last week)

2 Likes

Its a common issue as the persisting covid-19 pandemic is effecting everything so the online business too. I am level one seller and i am finding it difficult to get an order. So stay positive and keep trying efforts.

1 Like

Woah! Thats great motivation you have given me.

Well, thanks man for the advice!

Welcome Brother.Keep your hope alive@dilivanjaneryo :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wecome sister @arbabzahoor :heart: :heart: :heart:

There is no need to post in bold!

2 Likes