Fiverr Forum

Never got order yet

i’ve joined fiverr since 2 month but still din’t get any order. i try to active 8 hour+ in 24hour. now what should i do ?

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Sitting around on Fiverr, doing nothing, and waiting for something to happen is a terrible success strategy. You should be using your time to upgrade/improve your gigs, market and promote your services, and reach out to the people you are trying to sell to. Expecting everything to happen by chance, merely because you have a gig here, is not going to result in sales. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. What are you DOING to become successful?

Like jonbass tell you. You must upgrade/improve your gigs. On this forum, u have a lot of topics about gigs. I’m on fiverr about 1 month, and still no orders. But everyday I’m trying to learn, visit my gigs and try to find mistakes if the same exist, not “only stay online”