Never Heard of Fiverr Until This Morning - Hello!

What’s up everybody!

My name is Ryan Bogdewic and I am a film Producer, writer, and actor. I created this fiverr account because I wanted to post content for actors who may be struggling in the industry.

As a struggling actor myself, I buckled down just recently and decided to take a different approach to acting. I decided it was time to utilize my business skills!

I noticed how commercialized this industry really is, and formed network connections with some major key players in this industry. These actors, writers, and producers have introduced me to the awareness of being an independent contractor, and how I am basically my own entrepreneur.

Thankfully I have a background in executive business…General Motors of all places. Peculiar turn-around, huh? First a businessman with General Motors, and now in the film industry.

Anyway, I hope to connect, and network with a lot of people from this site. Let me know how I can help you become more motivated and inspired to be the best actor you can be.

What’s up everybody!

My name is Ryan Bogdewic and I am a film Producer, writer, and actor. I created this fiverr account because I wanted to post content for actors who may be struggling in the industry.

As a struggling actor myself, I buckled down just recently and decided to take a different approach to acting. I decided it was time to utilize my business skills!

I noticed how commercialized this industry really is, and formed network connections with some major key players in this industry. These actors, writers, and producers have introduced me to the awareness of being an independent contractor, and how I am basically my own entrepreneur.

Thankfully I have a background in executive business…General Motors of all places. Peculiar turn-around, huh? First a businessman with General Motors, and now in the film industry.

Anyway, I hope to connect, and network with a lot of people from this site. Let me know how I can help you become more motivated and inspired to be the best actor you can be.

I hope to connect, and network with a lot of people from this site.

Welcome! Have you created your gig yet?

Thank you. I found the Buyers Request page with your help.

I am reading up on the helpful resources now.

Yes, I have my first gig up. I think it’s up? It says “Active”

That’s awesome. Now start marketing you gig to drive traffic and convert visitors clients into paying customers. All the best.

What’s up everybody!

Well, then, welcome to Fiverr… from another professional actor (who has been in the biz for decades). 😉

Archived