Never quit on fiverr because of low sales

codepanda

there are lot of people who left fiverr because of low sales, I felt negativity a week ago because of non order days but I trust myself and I trusted the fiverr algorithm changes. Now Its comes to normal. Dear friends Don’t quit, the hardest roads made Top rated sellers, ask them. look at their gigs. collect ideas and go forward <3 Nothing comes easy! Let’s go

Customer Support says,

“Fiverr is constantly making changes to improve the buying and selling experience on our site. We want buyers to find the best sellers for their specific needs. Because of this, Gigs will rotate. and we are not able to guarantee that your Gig will remain in the same position. Many other sellers “compete” for the same location within our search. If another seller is performing better that you, their Gig may appear higher in search results.”

So we should give excellent service that the client happy with result and give higher rating then we can get more and more orders and can get top postion

Customer Support says,

“Fiverr is constantly making changes to improve the buying and selling experience on our site. We want buyers to find the best sellers for their specific needs. Because of this, Gigs will rotate. and we are not able to guarantee that your Gig will remain in the same position. Many other sellers “compete” for the same location within our search. If another seller is performing better that you, their Gig may appear higher in search results.”

So we should give excellent service that the client happy with result and give higher rating then we can get more and more orders and can get top postion

Capture.PNG.8062e2b9318b3e1f016791827fa069eb.PNG

I do not think this is essential. Without any negative rating for a long period, I find myself on page 9 in the “best selling” filter.

Check this screen…a little under 13k 5*

I do not think this is essential. Without any negative rating for a long period, I find myself on page 9 in the “best selling” filter.

i just show the CS message that what they are saying so follow this message this give good instruction to us

Customer service also say

( We use an algorithm, which takes into account multiple factors. Ratings and number of orders completed are just some of the factors we take into consideration. Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose certain criteria for our search engine, as this information is proprietary.

However, here are some of the things that can help you in receiving the best possible search position.

Provide high quality service

Deliver on time

Avoid unnecessary cancellations

Communicate with your buyers to make sure you understand their needs

Adhere to our Terms of Service)

Above message explain clearly that we should give high quality work to buyer and buyer give positive ratting with 5 star then we should go on top.

Above message explain clearly that we should give high quality work to buyer and buyer give positive ratting with 5 star then we should go on top.

4 years I was in the first position in Video category/Intro

Deliver on time

13k 5* - in the video category I do not think there is a higher rating GIG

100% - deliver on time

2 - cancellations in 60 days – order by mistake

4.9 - communications with sellers

For me, the new algorithm is a mystery.

4 years I was in the first position in Video category/Intro

Deliver on time

13k 5* - in the video category I do not think there is a higher rating GIG

100% - deliver on time

2 - cancellations in 60 days – order by mistake

4.9 - communications with sellers

For me, the new algorithm is a mystery.

Please read CS message carefully that they are saying if any one give service better that you then we will place that gig on top position so that why they are saying be careful of the following factors

Deliver on time

Please read CS message carefully that they are saying if any one give service better that you then we will place that gig on top position so that why they are saying be careful of the following factors

Deliver on time

one give service better that you

I think 20 - 5* - no level is not better than 13,000 5* level 2

I know all the aspects mentioned, I’m over 4 years old on this site.

Deliver on time

one give service better that you

I think 20 - 5* - no level is not better than 13,000 5* level 2

Deliver on time

I know you are over 4 years on this site i am just telling that this new rules of fiverr.

I know you are over 4 years on this site i am just telling that this new rules of fiverr.

Nobody knows “new rules” on fiverr about ranking gigs. It is broken at the moment.

As @gogugmg said, “20 - 5* - no level is not better than 13,000 5* level 2”

I just quickly checked for some “best selling” gigs and there are few gig review in front of 1k 5 star gigs.

Also, to stay on topic. Sometimes you will get “dry” time on Fiverr, but that doesn’t mean it will stay like that. There were people complaining of not getting orders for long, and now they have so many orders that they aren’t coming on forum at all anymore.

Nobody knows “new rules” on fiverr about ranking gigs. It is broken at the moment.

I just quickly checked for some “best selling” gigs and there are few gig review in front of 1k 5 star gigs.

Also, to stay on topic. Sometimes you will get “dry” time on Fiverr, but that doesn’t mean it will stay like that. There were people complaining of not getting orders for long, and now they have so many orders that they aren’t coming on forum at all anymore.

@arty182925

The Answer is in CS also say that

"we are not able to guarantee that your Gig will remain in the same position. Many other sellers “compete” for the same location within our search. If another seller is performing better that you, their Gig may appear higher in search results.”

@arty182925

The Answer is in CS also say that

"we are not able to guarantee that your Gig will remain in the same position. Many other sellers “compete” for the same location within our search. If another seller is performing better that you, their Gig may appear higher in search results.”

Why are you copy pasting replies from CS all the time? It looks like you aren’t reading our replies at all.

Archived