Never receive link for Paypal to withdraw funds

chasingcrystal

Hi Fiverr Friends, I was wondering if anyone had the same issue of never receive a follow up email to withdraw your funds through paypal

1. I’ve followed the old and new instruction page on how to withdraw funds through paypal.
  2. I enter my phone number and receive the 4 digit verification, but never receive a follow up email to set up my paypal account.
  3. I’ve checked my junk, spam and every other folder and never receive an email to set up my paypal account
  4. My paypal account is THE SAME email as my fiverr email account
  5. I’ve I’ve tried contacting customer service 8 times over the last 4 months about this and there is no resolution. Someone they give me the automated email and resolve my request without looking into the issue
  6. I’ve tried different internet browsers: google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and still do not receive an email

I would appreciate any help. Thank you

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530058-Getting-Paid

If you type “can’t set up paypal account” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Thanks for the link, but I’ve reviewed this page and followed all steps and still do not receive the link in my email

Archived