New 20 year old motion designer wondering how to get views on gigs

bolsdesigns

Hey guys!

I just signed up for fiverr and uploaded my first gig. I have 5 years of experience in motion design and am striving to create the most unique, epic intros.

My question: is there any way to at least get a few views on my gigs? I feel like there is a lot of competition, which is good, but I would like to know how to make sure my gigs don’t “drown” among the hundreds of other gigs from other talented freelancers.

Any tips?

Hi there!

Always good to see someone who is into motion design.

Let me offer some advice:

-create a reel, don’t just post a single intro as a demo video. You claim you are 20 years old but you are animating for years. Show it through your work

-your description isn’t going to convert sales. You make claims that aren’t really relevant. Like using high end software, no one will know what you mean by that nor will they care.

What’s your process? What makes you the best possible fit for them?

Who are you targeting? Gamers? Influencers? Either way, you are targeting small fish because established YT creators have someone in-house or a freelancing army of editors/compositors.

If you wish to succeed on here, you need to try to figure out how to market your service before you get your first positive results.

Hi there!

Always good to see someone who is into motion design.

Let me offer some advice:

-create a reel, don’t just post a single intro as a demo video. You claim you are 20 years old but you are animating for years. Show it through your work

-your description isn’t going to convert sales. You make claims that aren’t really relevant. Like using high end software, no one will know what you mean by that nor will they care.

What’s your process? What makes you the best possible fit for them?

Who are you targeting? Gamers? Influencers? Either way, you are targeting small fish because established YT creators have someone in-house or a freelancing army of editors/compositors.

If you wish to succeed on here, you need to try to figure out how to market your service before you get your first positive results.

Hey, thanks for the quick response!

This makes a lot of sense, so thank you for that, i’ll gladly take the advice.

One quesiton: i imagined youtubers and influencers to be the main customers of intros etc. Which group would you say are the “big fish”/main target group?

Archived