New 3d Model Artist and new on fiverr

dreameye3d

First month you may not get any orders, but don’t give up and don’t close your account. Just wait… and you will get first order then second, third and so on. I like the quote of Steve Jobs " the only way to do great work is to love what you do". Good luck man! 🙌

I like the quote of Steve Jobs " the only way to do great work is to love what you do".

The key word, there, though, is “do”. Waiting for success is not a productive action taken to further the success of what you love doing. Waiting is not doing.

I like the quote of Steve Jobs " the only way to do great work is to love what you do".

The key word, there, though, is “do”. Waiting for success is not a productive action taken to further the success of what you love doing. Waiting is not doing.

You are right, but what we can do than share our gigs in social media? Anyway you have to share and wait lol

You are right, but what we can do than share our gigs in social media? Anyway you have to share and wait lol

what we can do than share our gigs in social media?

You’re going to have to figure that out on your own, based upon the needs of your target customers, and how to best connect with them. As a freelancer, you are a businessman, and market research is part of being in business.

Anyway you have to share and wait lol

No, that is NOT what a successful businessman does. Please re-read my other comment in this post. Posting random links, sitting back, and waiting for success is a terrible business strategy.

First month you may not get any orders, but don’t give up and don’t close your account. Just wait… and you will get first order then second, third and so on. I like the quote of Steve Jobs " the only way to do great work is to love what you do". Good luck man! 🙌

Archived