New account Creation on sold phone

omar_198

It means if he resets the phone then this ain’t a problem…

Thank you!!! 😄

Yes, but I would change “he” to “you”. You do the resetting. Never ever give away your phone or computer without doing the deep clean at least twice. And if in the process of cleaning you get a warning “we were not able to remove all your data bla bla bla” that is just another note for you to repeat the cleaning process.

Yes, but I would change “he” to “you”. You do the resetting. Never ever give away your phone or computer without doing the deep clean at least twice. And if in the process of cleaning you get a warning “we were not able to remove all your data bla bla bla” that is just another note for you to repeat the cleaning process.

ok sure

I’ll do it my self

Thank you for guiding me through this…

I do not get it.

What does account creation have to do with sold phone?

Phone stores data on it and credentials. I have iphone that was “sold” to me (compensation), factory reset done but not properly, all passwords for emails, account log-ins, credit card, paypal, photos, all of that inside. I connected with the person since it was not the same who sold me the phone. She was “Omg I didn’t know, I gave it away…” I factory reset everything and did deep clean after she confirmed she has a backup of all her data and photos.

Phone stores data on it and credentials. I have iphone that was “sold” to me (compensation), factory reset done but not properly, all passwords for emails, account log-ins, credit card, paypal, photos, all of that inside. I connected with the person since it was not the same who sold me the phone. She was “Omg I didn’t know, I gave it away…” I factory reset everything and did deep clean after she confirmed she has a backup of all her data and photos.

I get it now. 🙂

I supposed we talk about new Fiverr account creation…

Archived