New account: First order

the_oussmez

Hello everybody,
my question is simple,i believe i can provide good service but it’s been more than 24 hours since i launched my fiverr gigs,and i didn’t get even 10 impressions in total: how can i get my first order and get the ball rolling?

Can you share with me your experience for some inspiration.
Thank you 🙂

Welcome…

You have only 5 min of reading time on Forum. Therefore, there are many tips already on forum and you can try to search for them as it is very easy to find them.

Also, some sellers got their first order after few months, some even more, some even less. You are only here 24 hours and you can’t expect to get order right away.

Hello everybody,

my question is simple,i believe i can provide good service but it’s been more than 24 hours since i launched my fiverr gigs,and i didn’t get even 10 impressions in total: how can i get my first order and get the ball rolling?

Can you share with me your experience for some inspiration.

Thank you 🙂

how can i get my first order and get the ball rolling?

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Welcome…

You have only 5 min of reading time on Forum. Therefore, there are many tips already on forum and you can try to search for them as it is very easy to find them.

Also, some sellers got their first order after few months, some even more, some even less. You are only here 24 hours and you can’t expect to get order right away.

Hey thank you for your answer,

my reason for creating this topic is to get in touch with people who will answer from this community by sharing there experiences and if i can get some details out of.

And for your second point,i get it but i bet those people were more playing with luck than perseverance or some advertising tricks or i don’t know.

how can i get my first order and get the ball rolling?

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Hello,

Thank you for you answer 🙂 i will give both articles a read!

Hey thank you for your answer,

my reason for creating this topic is to get in touch with people who will answer from this community by sharing there experiences and if i can get some details out of.

And for your second point,i get it but i bet those people were more playing with luck than perseverance or some advertising tricks or i don’t know.

playing with luck than perseverance or some advertising tricks or i don’t know.

It has nothing to do with luck and tricks.

You have to work hard to achieve success!

playing with luck than perseverance or some advertising tricks or i don’t know.

It has nothing to do with luck and tricks.

You have to work hard to achieve success!

That’s for sure,but i’m sure there’s some ways! You can’t work hard if you’re not selling :x

Your gigs look good but what I saw

https://www.fiverr.com/the_oussmez/teach-easily-french-to-you-or-your-kids?ref_ctx_id=cec1d4e5-c1d2-49d3-8410-fd1d5019bddb

You will teach french on video call !!

You could be banned for this

First go and take permission from the CS for contacting someone outside fiverr to teach them something

Hello,

thank you for your answer, i saw people offering this kind of gigs :like teaching someone something via sky.pe or other ways.

And what do you mean by CS please ?

Hello,

thank you for your answer, i saw people offering this kind of gigs :like teaching someone something via sky.pe or other ways.

And what do you mean by CS please ?

CS is an abbreviation for customer support of fiverr

Everyone you would’ve seen would have taken permission or could get into trouble anytime, so I would suggest contacting the cs for this.

Or if the CS denies you could create a video lesson for the basic, standard and premium package and give the people live support and answers for their questions

CS is an abbreviation for customer support of fiverr

Everyone you would’ve seen would have taken permission or could get into trouble anytime, so I would suggest contacting the cs for this.

Or if the CS denies you could create a video lesson for the basic, standard and premium package and give the people live support and answers for their questions

Ah thank you for your clarification, i will contact them right now! And depending on there answer i will see what to do later.

The thing is it took me time to create that gig and i don’t see myself deleting it right now 😦 but we will see

Archived