New Account Is More important When Old One Had No Order?

saiful_islam07

If you haven’t received a single response from sending 361 buyer requests, the problem is not going to be with your account - the problem is likely to be how you are responding to the buyer requests.

To put it another way, even if you start again with a new account - you are still going to face the same problem because there is something about the way you are communicating that does not appeal to the potential buyers.

If you haven’t received a single response from sending 361 buyer requests, the problem is not going to be with your account - the problem is likely to be how you are responding to the buyer requests.

To put it another way, even if you start again with a new account - you are still going to face the same problem because there is something about the way you are communicating that does not appeal to the potential buyers.

But the same things Doing By others getting the orders, I want to know the actual reason because it was old account and i wasn’t active.

But the same things Doing By others getting the orders, I want to know the actual reason because it was old account and i wasn’t active.

As I previously wrote, I suspect the reason that you are not getting orders through sending buyer requests is because of the way you are communicating.

In your response on here you have completely ignored the possibility that the problem could be with your communication skills - and you are instead looking for other excuses.

The problem you are facing is nothing to do with having an account that was inactive for some time. If you respond to a buyer request with a good level of English, in a personalised way that demonstrates that you have carefully read the buyer’s needs, you outline why your skills and experience match their requirements, and you bid a fair price for the work - then you are likely to receive the commission. It is that simple.

If on the other hand you copy and paste a generic badly phrased response, then you are unlikely to get the commission. This is likely to be the actual reason.

Archived