It seems to me that the previous one looked more friendly

93c319fdb832613f3e17a30596eff56e3f2acb34.png

IMHO - joke 🙂

It seems to me that the previous one looked more friendly

😂

(20 chars)

Guest render_worx

LOL, give it up 😂

Out of curiousity, why is algorithm seems to be a very important topic for you?

Because the new one is unfriendly to me ☀️

Because the new one is unfriendly to me

You have to take into consideration the amount of people that have a need for your gig.

I would look at similar gigs on Fiverr and compare their buyer frequency to your own (along with gig features).

Because the new one is unfriendly to me

You have to take into consideration the amount of people that have a need for your gig.

I would look at similar gigs on Fiverr and compare their buyer frequency to your own (along with gig features).

It doesn’t matter how good or bad is any gig when it’s invisible.

Guest render_worx

That was only 1 factor, but if you had more traffic before certain known alterations to this site and its inner workings, then you might be right. I have to add I wouldn’t know anything about it since I am new.

I mentioned your name in @ryangillam thread about he got a sudden mass order. You might want to check out his posts. Good luck!

Your gigs are not invisible. They are still clearly listed on your profile page. If organic sales are low here on Fiverr, then you need to get out into the internet (and offline) world, and tell people about your gigs and services. Don’t expect Fiverr or the Fiverr search engine to be the only place that you obtain sales from. Promote, promote, promote.

If you promote with a strategy, you WILL bring in more traffic and sales.

Your gigs are not invisible. They are still clearly listed on your profile page. If organic sales are low here on Fiverr, then you need to get out into the internet (and offline) world, and tell people about your gigs and services. Don’t expect Fiverr or the Fiverr search engine to be the only place that you obtain sales from. Promote, promote, promote.

If you promote with a strategy, you WILL bring in more traffic and sales.

You repeat it to everybody - promote, promote, promote. It’s annoying by the way…

Cheers.

Guest render_worx

You repeat it to everybody - promote, promote, promote. It’s annoying by the way…

Cheers.

Cheers.

Yury, please promote my gig, thanks.

Guest render_worx

You really like to tease people. don´t you? 😂

You really like to tease people. don´t you?

Now, now, just some innocent fun 🙂

Guest render_worx

I think you could set up a Fiverr-wiki.

We are here for internal traffic, I don’t need useless advice.

I give you good discount for children drawings if you promote my gig, thanks.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Good. Then my message is effective.

The question is: Are YOU taking my advice to heart, or are you still choosing to complain, and hope your visibility concerns fix themselves? Fiverr is about doing. Be a doer. Complaining achieves nothing. 😉

Guest render_worx

Cheers.

The question is: Are YOU taking my advice to heart, or are you still choosing to complain, and hope your visibility concerns fix themselves? Fiverr is about doing. Be a doer. Complaining achieves nothing. 😉

Care to share the rough % of clients that you have from Fiverr directly compared to clients which you have brought to Fiverr yourself by external marketing? (from the beginning of your Fiverr career would be great).

Thanks.

Fiverr is about doing. Be a doer.

This is just a slogan, it does nothing for me personally. Once someone recognizes something as a slogan one becomes immune to it. Just saying 🙂

Care to share the rough % of clients that you have from Fiverr directly compared to clients which you have brought to Fiverr yourself by external marketing? (from the beginning of your Fiverr career would be great).

Thanks.

This is just a slogan, it does nothing for me personally. Once someone recognizes something as a slogan one becomes immune to it. Just saying 🙂

Really so annoying.

I will keep moaning 🙂

You will keep sending everybody to promotion (looks like LocalSelfPromotion)

I/We don’t need to bring people to big city because a lot of people are already there for shopping (simplified)

Cheers

Thanks.

Thanks.

Oh, come on, you don’t expect me to fall for that bait, now, do you? 😉

As I’ve stated in the past, I have a policy of not sharing the analytics behind my success here on Fiverr. My analytics are my own. You don’t need to know my stats, traffic, or where it comes from. Suffice it to say, yes, I do practice what I preach. And yes, I have gained quite a few clients and sales from my promotional efforts.

If you want to achieve what I have, then do the following: develop a marketing plan, put the pieces of that plan into action, and make it work for you. Hard work is required. You’re not going to get anywhere without it. Sellers who complain about a lack of sales (or success), and yet, willingly choose NOT to do the hard promotional work that improves success, are shooting themselves in the foot. Failure to act, does not give people a right to complain.

In my case, I have worked hard for my sales, success, and repeat clients. But that is my success; those are my sales; and those are my valued clients. Your success will be different, because you have different services, a different target market, and, it would seem, a vastly different work ethic.

Yes, be a doer. Fiverr is correct. Those who do… succeed.

This is just a slogan, it does nothing for me personally. Once someone recognizes something as a slogan one becomes immune to it. Just saying

I’m sorry you feel this way. I beg to differ, of course. Perhaps I have a better understanding of the power a slogan or tagline can have. Perhaps I see more than just pointless words that mean nothing. Nike tells is to “Just Do It”, and they’ve built a powerful brand around that phrase. Apple told us to “Think Different”, and they built an innovative, forward-thinking tech brand around that phrase.

Words are powerful. Words drive action. Action promotes success.

You can ignor success. You can ignor innovation. However, the only person you are hurting by doing so, is yourself. If you want to succeed, then you need to do. There is no other way.

Is it LocalSelfPromotion ?

I’ve started this topic as a joke. Didn’t expect so serious talks.

Is it LocalSelfPromotion ?

I’ve started this topic as a joke. Didn’t expect so serious talks.

I have neither posted my comments as self-promotion, nor was I responding to your “joke”. @render_worx called me out on my comments, and I responded appropriately.

Guest render_worx

Thanks.

Oh, come on, you don’t expect me to fall for that bait, now, do you? 😉

As I’ve stated in the past, I have a policy of not sharing the analytics behind my success here on Fiverr. My analytics are my own. You don’t need to know my stats, traffic, or where it comes from. Suffice it to say, yes, I do practice what I preach. And yes, I have gained quite a few clients and sales from my promotional efforts.

If you want to achieve what I have, then do the following: develop a marketing plan, put the pieces of that plan into action, and make it work for you. Hard work is required. You’re not going to get anywhere without it. Sellers who complain about a lack of sales (or success), and yet, willingly choose NOT to do the hard promotional work that improves success, are shooting themselves in the foot. Failure to act, does not give people a right to complain.

In my case, I have worked hard for my sales, success, and repeat clients. But that is my success; those are my sales; and those are my valued clients. Your success will be different, because you have different services, a different target market, and, it would seem, a vastly different work ethic.

Yes, be a doer. Fiverr is correct. Those who do… succeed.

This is just a slogan, it does nothing for me personally. Once someone recognizes something as a slogan one becomes immune to it. Just saying

I’m sorry you feel this way. I beg to differ, of course. Perhaps I have a better understanding of the power a slogan or tagline can have. Perhaps I see more than just pointless words that mean nothing. Nike tells is to “Just Do It”, and they’ve built a powerful brand around that phrase. Apple told us to “Think Different”, and they built an innovative, forward-thinking tech brand around that phrase.

Words are powerful. Words drive action. Action promotes success.

You can ignor success. You can ignor innovation. However, the only person you are hurting by doing so, is yourself. If you want to succeed, then you need to do. There is no other way.

Oh, come on, you don’t expect me to fall for that bait, now, do you?

Bait? I just wondered if:

Suffice it to say, yes, I do practice what I preach

We are in different fields/markets. For my gigs I will not bring clients to Fiverr. The work I do can be watermarked, and I can take care of all I need (contracts, accounting etc.) without the need for a framework that takes 20% (also bring my clients to a market place that is quite cheap, not feasible).

For clients within Fiverr I am prepared to give Fiverr their cut no problem.

As I posted before, if i had a gig that was harder to watermark (translation, small Photoshop work etc.) it would make more sense for me to bring clients here. For 5$ contracts are not feasible nor worth the hassle, so this framework makes sense.

I asked, because its easy to talk, however without a rough percentage it is hard to see just how much work you have done in this field of external marketing. It all comes down to figures, if one is to take what you say with all seriousness and take you as an example.

So no, there is no bait here, only a question where numbers and statistics would really back what you say.

However its all good for me, you are entitled to keeping your statistics and numbers to yourself, and I am entitled to take what you say as I see it in regards to how it is presented.

I’m sorry you feel this way. I beg to differ, of course. Perhaps I have a better understanding of the power a slogan or tagline can have. Perhaps I see more than just pointless words that mean nothing. Nike tells is to “Just Do It”, and they’ve built a powerful brand around that phrase. Apple told us to “Think Different”, and they build a powerful, innovative tech brand around that phrase.

If one needs a slogan to be motivated to do something, I think one is lazy to start off with.

Take into consideration that people that make these products and companies, did not need slogans. What is more, these slogans are built to create a customer base, and to impact people that could be potential clients.

Sometimes when a product is lacking, a slogan goes a long way to convince people to purchase their item.

To sum it up: Slogan is for consumers, not for “doers”. A “doer” simply does, without having to call himself a doer.

That misses the whole point. One does not stop and say: “Hey I’m a doer”, because when one is pondering whether he is a doer or not, he is not doing but pondering.

I did not come to Fiverr because of their slogan, I came to try it out regardless what they had written on their main web page.

I would appreciate if you did not talk to me like I was your customer 😉 I have been in the graphics industry including logo and branding, which also includes coming up with names and slogans so I do know what I am talking about 🙂

Words are powerful

Yes, which is why one must be very careful in life in regards to not only what people say, but what and how they sell 🙂

If someone is unprepared in this area, he is naive and gullible.

Oh, come on, you don’t expect me to fall for that bait, now, do you?

Bait? I just wondered if:

Suffice it to say, yes, I do practice what I preach

We are in different fields/markets. For my gigs I will not bring clients to Fiverr. The work I do can be watermarked, and I can take care of all I need (contracts, accounting etc.) without the need for a framework that takes 20% (also bring my clients to a market place that is quite cheap, not feasible).

For clients within Fiverr I am prepared to give Fiverr their cut no problem.

As I posted before, if i had a gig that was harder to watermark (translation, small Photoshop work etc.) it would make more sense for me to bring clients here. For 5$ contracts are not feasible nor worth the hassle, so this framework makes sense.

I asked, because its easy to talk, however without a rough percentage it is hard to see just how much work you have done in this field of external marketing. It all comes down to figures, if one is to take what you say with all seriousness and take you as an example.

So no, there is no bait here, only a question where numbers and statistics would really back what you say.

However its all good for me, you are entitled to keeping your statistics and numbers to yourself, and I am entitled to take what you say as I see it in regards to how it is presented.

I’m sorry you feel this way. I beg to differ, of course. Perhaps I have a better understanding of the power a slogan or tagline can have. Perhaps I see more than just pointless words that mean nothing. Nike tells is to “Just Do It”, and they’ve built a powerful brand around that phrase. Apple told us to “Think Different”, and they build a powerful, innovative tech brand around that phrase.

If one needs a slogan to be motivated to do something, I think one is lazy to start off with.

Take into consideration that people that make these products and companies, did not need slogans. What is more, these slogans are built to create a customer base, and to impact people that could be potential clients.

Sometimes when a product is lacking, a slogan goes a long way to convince people to purchase their item.

To sum it up: Slogan is for consumers, not for “doers”. A “doer” simply does, without having to call himself a doer.

That misses the whole point. One does not stop and say: “Hey I’m a doer”, because when one is pondering whether he is a doer or not, he is not doing but pondering.

I did not come to Fiverr because of their slogan, I came to try it out regardless what they had written on their main web page.

I would appreciate if you did not talk to me like I was your customer 😉

Words are powerful

Yes, which is why one must be very careful in life in regards to not only what people say, but what and how they sell 🙂

If someone is unprepared in this area, he is naive and gullible.

I would appreciate if you did not talk to me like I was your customer 😉

I was not aware that this was my motivation.

Archived