New Algorithm Tests Just Destroyed My Business

hasnain13

I am level 2 Seller belong to Virtual Assistant group . I was getting orders on daily basis and I was having pretty good gig position. Now due to new tests of algorithim my gig is disappeared . Impressions going down . No orders from last 9 days . I am Really Worried About That .

All sellers are facing the same problem. 😦

Be patient! Everything will be okay.

However, don’t blame too much and do not stop working on your profile. 🙂

All sellers are not facing the same problem.

Business has been quite steady for me lately, and I’ve had my regular mix of repeat clients plus new clients.

Business as usual for me.

It’s been good for me lately so it depends on how the algorithm treats your gigs. Not all are suffering.

When the tests started for two days I had no sales then it was excellent.

My impressions are down to their lowest point, but when I head to the Analytics, I see that I have made the most I have ever made in a 30-day period. So I don’t know what to make of it, really confused.

My impressions are down to their lowest point, but when I head to the Analytics, I see that I have made the most I have ever made in a 30-day period. So I don’t know what to make of it, really confused.

Same here. Very low impressions but everything else is great.

When Will Fiverr Fix this Issue? Because a lot of Sellers Facing the same issue even Top Rated Sellers from our country are in trouble. New Arrival Gigs are in the Recommended Section and Gig’s with 100+ reviews are in the average review section what is Going On in the Fiverr Really Disappointed.

When Will Fiverr Fix this Issue? Because a lot of Sellers Facing the same issue even Top Rated Sellers from our country are in trouble. New Arrival Gigs are in the Recommended Section and Gig’s with 100+ reviews are in the average review section what is Going On in the Fiverr Really Disappointed.

It looks to me like the review section is correct but the recommended section has new arrivals sometimes. Maybe they are still working on it.

It looks to me like the review section is correct but the recommended section has new arrivals sometimes. Maybe they are still working on it.

Yes they are working on it and Hope will Fix it Soon. But we have Done nothing in the Last 10 days. Impressions is Going Down and Down from 29K to 14K and Still the Graph is Going Down day by day.

Yes they are working on it and Hope will Fix it Soon. But we have Done nothing in the Last 10 days. Impressions is Going Down and Down from 29K to 14K and Still the Graph is Going Down day by day.

Is this any bug and will be fixed soon or it’s new update and stay as it is?

Archived