New Analytics Page! [Started 2015 - Archived.]

zimamedia

Is there someplace where the number of sales each day is shown?

I see New Orders and Delivered Orders which for me is 4 less than New Orders;
however I have more than 4 orders undelivered so I’m a little confused. It will take some getting used to I think. There must be some lag in when the numbers update but not sure. I assume New Orders means the total for the month.

Ooh, now you’ve just made me think of a world in which the graphs are on my to do page. That would be a neat upgrade. As it is, like @fastcopywriter, I have no reason to visit the current analytics page. Mainly because the basic info I want is already on the dashboard ($$$, basic info on job list.) or manage orders (quick overview of whatever I need to take care of today).

I guess I’ll find out how I really feel about the missing graph this week, since I took the weekend off. I did enjoy the ability to create little mountain ranges out of data at will, but no more, alas.

Yes, in any sales organization, the daily sales shown in a chart or graph is a great motivator and when I could see sales dipping I could work harder to bring them back up–that’s the point.
Now when sales dip on a daily basis I won’t even know it.
I would make my own chart like this, but I’m still trying to figure out how I can count up daily sales. There must be someplace which counts up daily new orders?

You could make a gig for that. I don’t have time to try to learn how to do it. I feel lost without that graph though. If you put together a gig for that please message me!

There used to be a gig where someone had made a small program to show graphs of daily, weekly and monthly sales ups and downs, along with other analytics, and he got so many responses to it, like 50 a day when he posted his message about it here, that he had to stop due to being overwhelmed. People were begging him for it. He had stopped selling it by the time I found him.

Archived