Fiverr Community Forum

New and Eager, let's engage!

Hey guys!

I’ve been dipping my toes into freelancing, writing copy, and doing minute jobs for people through fiverr, (thinking about going on other platforms, if you have recommendations send them my way.) I’ve found that many of these sites are somewhat slow with clients and obviously I’m trying to optimize my game here.

If theres anyone out there that has small jobs that they could throw my way that would be awesome! If you contact me through Facebook, they will be FREE! I’m just trying to get some experience while I find paying gigs, but also not kill my market publicly.

If you have any advice I’d also appreciate it, whether you’re a newbie trying to make it or a samurai writer, I would love the mentorship/exchange within this field. I’m from SoCal but currently reside in WA.

Goodluck writers, may the odds be ever in my favor. (yours too, but mine more pls)

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/441b70038c?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

As you are on the Fiverr platform suggest you delete this from your
post.

Inviting users to contact you off Fiverr is against the Terms of Service (referenced above).

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like