New and have a few questions

dannahnyc

I am a psychic and i read photographs. I prefer to speak w the client on the pone and not write my insights. Customer service said i could use s***e team viewer.i have no idea what that is and how i do it. i do have regular s***e on my computer though. but i dont think this is what they meant. plesae advise!

Also my first customer gave me a good review but i dont see it on my gig.

thanks so much

dannah

Guest medianzaira

I suggest you avoid s***e for psychic readings for only one reason…

Even if you create a new, business account, not connected to your personal one, you’ll soon see that clients will bombardise you with requests and quick insights every time you go online. It’s like giving a personal reading by a conference call with people distracting you and requesting your free advice.

Skip s***e until you build a clientele. You can then offer it as an extra after you get leveled.

Peace,

Zaira

Reply to @medianzaira: That actually makes no sense… You can turn off notifications for all s***e messages or for certain users. Not to mention that you can block them when they aren’t paying you.

Get paid on Fiverr, setup s***e meeting, done. Block them. Get paid again, unblock them, s***e meeting, etc, block them again.

How does a person know their psychic. Is there a test? Cause I’m pretty sure Brutus my boxer is talking to me. I don’t mean like “Hey how are you” kind of talking. I mean he looks at me with those black eyes. And Instantly POOF! I know he has to go to the bathroom. Is that being psychic, or does my dog Brutus just have to pee all the time.

Archived