New and seeking advise and feedback regarding my profile or just random perks

Guest shenielle

Guest shenielle

hello i am new on fiverr so far no buyers but i am patient. I have been reading these forums and realizing that some persons actually critique profiles which i admire. i would like my profile to be critiqued and any advise given will be appreciated greatly.

Guest guestpostexp

I don’t really understand what you are trying to sell but you need an attractive image preferably a video about what is your gig about and why are you the go-to person for this gig. Secondly you need to provide more information in gig description. Utilize every trick possible in seller section to optimize your gig 🙂 I hope this helps.

Guest shenielle

I don’t really understand what you are trying to sell but you need an attractive image preferably a video about what is your gig about and why are you the go-to person for this gig. Secondly you need to provide more information in gig description. Utilize every trick possible in seller section to optimize your gig 🙂 I hope this helps.

thank you… ☺️

thank you… ☺️

@shenielle,

You have a very unique, one of a kind gig - congratulations, that’s hard to do on a platform like this.

A few things to note:

(1) You have some minor spelling errors that needs to be fixed. It should be either:

“I will give you advice” or

"I will advise you"

You should also correct that on your gig description

(2) You really should redo your gig picture. You are allowed three, so I recommend you put up 3 completely different pictures: one young couple, one middle aged couple and inbetween to show genre.

Also, make the pictures bright and cheery, not so dark

(3) In the about this gig section, you really need to sell yourself. Tell me what you can do for me, how you have helped others, etc.

Guest shenielle

@shenielle,

You have a very unique, one of a kind gig - congratulations, that’s hard to do on a platform like this.

A few things to note:

(1) You have some minor spelling errors that needs to be fixed. It should be either:

“I will give you advice” or

"I will advise you"

You should also correct that on your gig description

(2) You really should redo your gig picture. You are allowed three, so I recommend you put up 3 completely different pictures: one young couple, one middle aged couple and inbetween to show genre.

Also, make the pictures bright and cheery, not so dark

(3) In the about this gig section, you really need to sell yourself. Tell me what you can do for me, how you have helped others, etc.

Thank you for viewing my profile and identifying these key factors. I am making the necessary changes.

kind regards,Shenielle

Guest shenielle

Thank you for viewing my profile and identifying these key factors. I am making the necessary changes.

kind regards,Shenielle

Okay so i have adjusted the three sections you highlighted. Is there anything else? Could you check my profile just once more please.

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Shenielle Duncanshenielleduncan@yahoo.com wrote: Thank you for viewing my profile and identifying these key factors. I am making the necessary changes.

kind regards,Shenielle

Archived