Fiverr Forum

New Arrival and only one buyer yet

Hello, Please, I just joined fiverr recently this month please can you help me check my Gig, if it can help lure in more buyers

The most effective way to lure buyers is to respond to Buyer requests in a very humble, convincing and professional way. You must have fluent English communication skills and depict a real picture of what you can do for your clients.

Please don’t feel frustrated by having only 1 buyer. Just keep doing what you love.

I’ve gone through your gigs. They do appear professional. However, don’t use the same music in all of your gig promo videos. It may annoy viewers. Change it up a bit and introduce some dance genres. (I am music composer btw wink wink :wink: )

Best of luck!

-MKG Arts

Getting one buyer yet, has he reviewed you? If so lucky you if its a 5star. I would suggest you keep driving more traffics to your account, using the buyers request regularly, making good publicity of your gigs, and also ensuring you that you get your tags right for the gigs you are selling. Patience remains a key here, just wait and see as your gig blossoms in the shortest frame of time.