New At Fiverr.Do not know How to Manage My Clients

Hello! All of My Friends and Fellow Freelance,
I am New on Fiverr and Do not know How to Manage The Clients.
I could know from friends that some of the Clients are fake and the try to get done the work on free. How could I understand that He or She is fake?
Thanking All of You
Md Firoz Hossain

Hi,
you can check couple of the things like profile, picture, client communication will also give you the idea about the client…
But remember never start working with the client before getting the order on the gig… This itself is to make sure that client will pay and is interested to get the work from you…
I hope this answers the question…
Thank you

Hi,

you can check couple of the things like profile, picture, client communication will also give you the idea about the client…

But remember never start working with the client before getting the order on the gig… This itself is to make sure that client will pay and is interested to get the work from you…

Thank you

best of luck firoz bro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you

Thanks and will remember your advice and hope more in the future.

Hi,

Thank you

Thanks and your advice will really helpful for me and also for those who will view this.

Archived