New at fiverr plzz.. help

You are offering generic things that photoshop offers with just a couple of clicks.

Users are more familiar with basic photoshop functions nowadays. Why would they pay $5 for a couple of clicks? Where’s the value proposition you offer as a freelancer?

You are also in the graphic design category and your profile image hurts my eyes (clashing colors)

Oh and your screen name is… well I wouldn’t hire someone with a screen name like that.

You are offering generic things that photoshop offers with just a couple of clicks.

Users are more familiar with basic photoshop functions nowadays. Why would they pay $5 for a couple of clicks? Where’s the value proposition you offer as a freelancer?

You are also in the graphic design category and your profile image hurts my eyes (clashing colors)

Oh and your screen name is… well I wouldn’t hire someone with a screen name like that.

ohk i will do some inprovement.

Few things I learnt last week,

1. Upload stunning Profile Picture - Feel Good one
  2. Offer things which you are good at, don’t make any thing because you know little bit about it
  3. Deliver more den expected, keep client super happy!
  4. Use Buyer request - But be to the point. What’s his requirement & how will you able to deliver!

Few things I learnt last week,

1. Upload stunning Profile Picture - Feel Good one
  2. Offer things which you are good at, don’t make any thing because you know little bit about it
  3. Deliver more den expected, keep client super happy!
  4. Use Buyer request - But be to the point. What’s his requirement & how will you able to deliver!

thanks for suggestion

:point_down:t4:

I’m sure this is post number 128 advising how a new seller can get his/her first order, but I’m afraid that while a few ( yes, sadly a few) actually have the motivation, patience, etc do actually read through ALL of them, spending hours checking other successful seller’s gigs and using it as a guideline, then spending another several hours creating their own gigs, we just keep seeing people post the same thing over and over again: Hey I’m new, help me get sales. 9 out 10, when I go check th…

Archived