New award for having returning clients (?) - how do we receive it?

I can see it on mine. But I have no idea how many returning buyers I have or how to count them. Enough to get me through a slow month with nearly no new buyers.

I have 5-7 buyers who purchased 20+ times. 2-3 buyers who purchased 70+ times. The rest of the returning buyers are probably within the 2-10 orders margin.

I can see it on mine. But I have no idea how many returning buyers I have or how to count them. Enough to get me through a slow month with nearly no new buyers.

I have 5-7 buyers who purchased 20+ times. 2-3 buyers who purchased 70+ times. The rest of the returning buyers are probably within the 2-10 orders margin.

I can see it on mine.

Which one, because I searched for your gig titles and I do not see it. Is it in the search pages or on your profile?

I can see it on mine.

Which one, because I searched for your gig titles and I do not see it. Is it in the search pages or on your profile?

It’s on the main one, above the slider. Desktop version. You can’t see it in search results, I think. Only when you go in. My other gigs have 25 and 5 sales in total. Not enough for anything “exceptional”.

image.thumb.jpg.c7145f52ae6974ce6c5aaa9b81772100.jpg
image1466×942 307 KB

Odd, because this is what I see. I am not doubting you, it is just odd I do not see what you do. I am on my desktop too. :thinking:

PS, I love the bright colors of your work!

I have no idea why would fiverr choose to inform me that I had returning buyers. 🙂 Maybe it works like “fiverr’s choice” - different people see it at different times. Although, unlike “fiverr’s choice”, this one sounds more like a metric and less like an editorial choice. So I’m not sure why introduce it just to switch it on and off.

PS Thank you.

I can actually see one in your proofreading Gigs too… maybe it is a test Fiverr is currently running

I can actually see one in your proofreading Gigs too…

Yup.

image.thumb.png.011060e98e6d17568fbd9ef9d625b7b2.png
image1506×492 61.3 KB

Actually, I can see it on all of your gigs, @vickiespencer. Including the one with 14 reviews. So it’s not based on the number of sales or reviews the gig has.

I can actually see one in your proofreading Gigs too… maybe it is a test Fiverr is currently running

I can actually see one in your proofreading Gigs too…

I was just looking at my profile and better selling gigs and I did not see it. @lenasemenkova things get more puzzling. I have it but I cannot see it. You see it but I cannot. :thinking:

Basically the only work I get here on Fiverr these days is returning customers, but I don’t recall seeing the screenshot provided above by the OP.

I have seen things in a green banner saying something like, “@Username is a VIP, please be sure to make their experience a good one” or something like that.

How can you tell that those things don’t mean much to me?

I’ll have to keep an eye out to see if I come across any of these things from my repeat customers.

It’s on the main one, above the slider. Desktop version. You can’t see it in search results, I think. Only when you go in. My other gigs have 25 and 5 sales in total. Not enough for anything “exceptional”.

The use of colors in a number of your images make me think I should be slack-jawed lying on an oversized bean bag, staring at a lava lamp and listening to “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.” 😄

It’s very striking!

I have it on my main gig but it isn’t visible when browsing incognito. Doesn’t make a difference either way, unless Fiverr decided to reward those with it by lowering the 20% fee to 15%. 🙂

854472024_Screenshot2021-04-279_01_48PM.png.47017175a0fde7be232f60c9112afc3d.png
Screenshot 2021-04-27 9.01.48 PM803×602 395 KB

I’ve had a repeat buyer buy 15 tracks and I don’t see this?

We’ve had that in a different look before, “Hot Pick”, “has more returning customers than the average seller”, something like that, and I think it was a crown symbol, like “Top Buyers” have, or used to have.

Perhaps the metrics are

a) minimum of x repeat buyers (Lena wrote she has 5-7)

b) minimum of y sales for someone to be counted as repeat buyer

so you might fulfill metric b but not a. (The above screenshots say “… exceptional number of repeat buyers”)

thread from 2018: Hot pick for our buyers

We’ve had that in a different look before, “Hot Pick”, “has more returning customers than the average seller”, something like that, and I think it was a crown symbol, like “Top Buyers” have, or used to have.

Perhaps the metrics are

a) minimum of x repeat buyers (Lena wrote she has 5-7)

b) minimum of y sales for someone to be counted as repeat buyer

so you might fulfill metric b but not a. (The above screenshots say “… exceptional number of repeat buyers”)

thread from 2018: Hot pick for our buyers

Or it could be based on having a higher percentage of repeat buyers that I think the hot pick badge was based on, despite the wording - though that usually seemed to go to new sellers with only a few reviews so maybe calculation is different now and maybe it could be based on number of buyers (and other metrics) rather than percentage.

Archived