New πŸ“Š Analytics Page

silberma1976

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go. Where it tells you your levels, under TRS, it says the editorial team picks. I guess, they get tired of being asked. Let me know your thoughts.

thank you for that @silberma1976 that was enlightening.

suddenly a lot of Fiverr’s moves from 6 months back start to make sense.

Here you go. Where it tells you your levels, under TRS, it says the editorial team picks. I guess, they get tired of being asked. Let me know your thoughts.

already seen into a video but that’s amazing. and i’m waiting for mine one. πŸ˜ƒ

by the way thanks for sharing. πŸ‘

thank you for that @silberma1976 that was enlightening.

suddenly a lot of Fiverr’s moves from 6 months back start to make sense.

You are welcome. I am surprised they did not roll it our site wide. I like it. Wish I had it before I did my taxes. Gives more insight. I no longer need a spreadsheet to see my average sale price, and it seems to be more accurate on what I actually make in a month vs what my spreadsheet says. If i get an order on Jan 31, and the order is closed on Feb 1, the earnings go to Feb. In my mind, the earning was in Jan when the order was purchased.

You are welcome. I am surprised they did not roll it our site wide. I like it. Wish I had it before I did my taxes. Gives more insight. I no longer need a spreadsheet to see my average sale price, and it seems to be more accurate on what I actually make in a month vs what my spreadsheet says. If i get an order on Jan 31, and the order is closed on Feb 1, the earnings go to Feb. In my mind, the earning was in Jan when the order was purchased.

hahahahah quite funny πŸ˜ƒ

Damn, youre right!!!

And why the heck is this not even on YouTube??

CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

just about to say. I follow them on YT and now on Vimeo there are a bunch of videos I’ve never seen before.

I feel like we’re on Lost’s island and just watched a Dharma video.

eeeeerrrm soooooo how does one get this feature on their profile? I still have the good old one 😏

Dear Chic:

Fiverr typically rolls things out slowly, over time.

They rarely institute site-wide changes all at once, so hopefully one day soon you’ll wake up and find IT’S HAPPENED TO YOU!+

Good luck,

Blaise

+It hasn’t happened yet for me, either.

Archived