New beta yet again. ADS

thecreativeguys

My personal thought - This Ad feature should not be for TRS. Because trs do get order automatically then why they need it. 🙂

your thought can be different than mine!!

Because trs do get order automatically then why they need it. 🙂

is that true ? 😱

Guest offlinehelpers

is that true ? 😱

is that true ? 😱

Of course it isn’t - top rated sellers get/don’t get orders just like the rest of us. 😉

But who is doing the advertising? Just Fiverr? eg. one of my gigs is showing “Ad” when not signed in, but I didn’t ask for or pay for it to be advertised, and I wasn’t asked about a percentage of earnings. Surely Fiverr should say (eg. let forum users know and maybe somewhere else on the site like a help page) how the “Ad” thing currently works (who decides which gigs show “Ad”, who pays and what is paid, etc.).

Maybe Fiverr are currently just trialling the “Ad” display before actually asking sellers to pay for their gigs to be advertised.

My personal thought - This Ad feature should not be for TRS. Because trs do get order automatically then why they need it. 🙂

Reality is a bit different when compared to your thoughts…

TRS do not get automatic sales whenever they need them.

That’s an absurd claim if ever I saw one.

Wouldn’t that be a nice bonus! I have to work to get orders. Sometimes I have lots of orders. Sometimes I have long stretches without any new orders. But, there are lot of things you can do, regardless of your level, to increase your orders. But, they all take more work than wishing you could live the easy life of a TRS seller.

Archived