New Buyer - Question about Revision Process

jenedgerton

I’m working with a seller and we are in the revision process. I’m very happy with her communication, responsiveness and especially her work. I have zero complaints about the seller, but I’m finding it challenging to express the revisions I’d like. It has nothing to do with language, it’s more about the fact I can’t show her what I need changed. She mentioned a “collaboration tool” but I wasn’t able to find anything like that. I asked and she wasn’t sure - she said she can’t see it as a seller. Is there such a thing?

I was really happy with the first draft, but it needed some tweaks. I think I confused the issue with my revision request and now the revised graphic needs to be heavily tweaked. She said to mark up the graphic, but it’s not as simple as it sounds.

I’m really having a good experience with her, but I hesitate to muddy this revision process because we were closer to what we wanted the first time out of the gate.

Any suggestions?

I am also a seller, Why a seller can’t understand your requirements or why you can’t express properly what changes do you want to get??? If your service related to web based or graphic ,you take a snap mark there your requirements or you can make a short video describing your requirements…

I am also a seller, Why a seller can’t understand your requirements or why you can’t express properly what changes do you want to get??? If your service related to web based or graphic ,you take a snap mark there your requirements or you can make a short video describing your requirements…

Oh, a video is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I’d still like to know if there is such a thing as a “collaboration tool” on Fiverr.

Oh, a video is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I’d still like to know if there is such a thing as a “collaboration tool” on Fiverr.

Hi @jenedgerton,

You can use the forum’s search option 🔍 on the top right-hand side to search for a post/topic/title. It is a very helpful tool. For example, if you were to type “collaboration tool” in the forum search, you’d come across the following posts:

File collaboration with fiverr’s new collaboration feature reviewing the file is simpler than ever before. Introducing Collaboration Tool partying_face1223215724_FiverrCollaborationTool_1.thumb.jpg.13f78b74dc2488ffe8403c53db80b294.jpgThe new sleek design allows you to review your files in a faster and better way. Leave comments on video, audio and image files. Each comment will be time stamped automatically in the video and audio file so other participants will know the exact part you’re referring to. 1520804124_FiverrCollaborationTool2.thumb.jpg.527c67be6ba186c5cd6c5f6c007ff413.jpg
Hi Fiverr folks! I’m too excited to this feature which finally comes out - the Collaboration tool! Capture.PNG.43bd7cfaa22824831bdc726215f5687e.PNG I waited for this for so long and now ít’s so great seeing this come true, thank you very much the Fiverr team! Just sharing to you guys who in case didn’t notice this.

Happy selling! 🙂

Hi @jenedgerton,

You can use the forum’s search option 🔍 on the top right-hand side to search for a post/topic/title. It is a very helpful tool. For example, if you were to type “collaboration tool” in the forum search, you’d come across the following posts:

File collaboration with fiverr’s new collaboration feature reviewing the file is simpler than ever before. Introducing Collaboration Tool partying_face[Fiverr%20Collaboration%20Tool_1]The new sleek design allows you to review your files in a faster and better way. Leave comments on video, audio and image files. Each comment will be time stamped automatically in the video and audio file so other participants will know the exact part you’re referring to. [Fiverr%20Collaboration%20Tool%20…
Hi Fiverr folks! I’m too excited to this feature which finally comes out - the Collaboration tool! [Capture] I waited for this for so long and now ít’s so great seeing this come true, thank you very much the Fiverr team! Just sharing to you guys who in case didn’t notice this.

Happy selling! 🙂

Well, I searched “collaboration” and didn’t find it. Thank you!

Hi @jenedgerton,

File collaboration with fiverr’s new collaboration feature reviewing the file is simpler than ever before. Introducing Collaboration Tool partying_face[Fiverr%20Collaboration%20Tool_1]The new sleek design allows you to review your files in a faster and better way. Leave comments on video, audio and image files. Each comment will be time stamped automatically in the video and audio file so other participants will know the exact part you’re referring to. [Fiverr%20Collaboration%20Tool%20…
Hi Fiverr folks! I’m too excited to this feature which finally comes out - the Collaboration tool! [Capture] I waited for this for so long and now ít’s so great seeing this come true, thank you very much the Fiverr team! Just sharing to you guys who in case didn’t notice this.

Happy selling! 🙂

Update…apparently Fiverr is rolling this out slowly. I am not able to use it yet, but I will watch for it. Thanks again.

problems may be both end. You may not be able to make others understand about requirements. thats why the problem created…

• 1 month later...

hello! I am a graphic designer and i think 'its a best way to discus about your idea to show her a snap mark

Hello

I am graphicazon and i think that revision process mean that i will make your project until you get satisfied about my work it is almost 5 time revisions

thanks to asking me

Archived