New Category Announcement

mjensen415

Fashion Design 👗 - Fashion design is the art of applying design, aesthetics, and natural beauty to clothing and its accessories. It is influenced by cultural and social attitudes and has varied over time and place.

• Technical Drawing & Tech Pack
  • Pattern Making
  • Fashion Illustration
  • 3D Garment Design
  • Full Design Process

Community Management - Community Management is the practice of managing online or offline communities. Starting from the strategy and initial setup, hiring team members, creating partnerships and monetization, and to managing the community activities, and engaging with community members.

The focus is currently on online communities (Facebook groups, Telegram, Discord, forums…), but this is also suitable for offline communities.

• Growth, Partnerships & Monetization
  • Management & Engagement
  • Planning, Strategy & Setup
  • Sourcing & Recruitment

Affiliate Marketing - Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.

• Link Promotion
  • Marketing Funnels
  • Program Strategy & Setup
  • Affiliates Recruitment

Personally, I think I’ll open up a Gig or two in the Community Management category. Anyone else excited for these new categories?

If [ Affiliate Marketing ] is new, how come there are people in that category with hundreds of reviews for it?

Who wants to go halvies on the scam? @marinapomorac 🙂

is new,

The “new” part means they just moved existing GIGS in to “new” label.

Like before you had a LOGO gig, and all were under. Soon there will be category minimal logo, rustical logo, gradient logo, thisthat logo… and they will split people into new categories…

I am guessing a lot of people will complain now they lost their views since gig category change is enforced by fiverr team.

Who wants to go halvies on the scam?

Did you notice the delivery is one day? So you HAVE to release the money before seeing results. If he offered 30 days delivery I would go for it. LOL

is new,

The “new” part means they just moved existing GIGS in to “new” label.

Like before you had a LOGO gig, and all were under. Soon there will be category minimal logo, rustical logo, gradient logo, thisthat logo… and they will split people into new categories…

I am guessing a lot of people will complain now they lost their views since gig category change is enforced by fiverr team.

Who wants to go halvies on the scam?

Did you notice the delivery is one day? So you HAVE to release the money before seeing results. If he offered 30 days delivery I would go for it. LOL

Christ no I wouldn’t go for it. Anything that promises that is a scam, no exceptions.

Fashion Design 👗 - Fashion design is the art of applying design, aesthetics, and natural beauty to clothing and its accessories. It is influenced by cultural and social attitudes and has varied over time and place.

• Pattern Making
  • Fashion Illustration
  • 3D Garment Design
  • Full Design Process

Community Management - Community Management is the practice of managing online or offline communities. Starting from the strategy and initial setup, hiring team members, creating partnerships and monetization, and to managing the community activities, and engaging with community members.

The focus is currently on online communities (Facebook groups, Telegram, Discord, forums…), but this is also suitable for offline communities.

• Sourcing & Recruitment

Affiliate Marketing - Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.

• Link Promotion
  • Marketing Funnels
  • Affiliates Recruitment

Personally, I think I’ll open up a Gig or two in the Community Management category. Anyone else excited for these new categories?

Thank you for the important information.

• Pattern Making
  • Fashion Illustration
  • 3D Garment Design
  • Full Design Process

• Sourcing & Recruitment

• Link Promotion
  • Marketing Funnels
  • Affiliates Recruitment

All categories are good but affiliate are the best in those categories.

Archived