New comer seeking help

lavanah

Hi I’m kewanna from Jamaica, I’m new here a friend had told me about Fiver and i decided to give it a try. some warm welcomes will be great and also some tips on how to get around on fiverr; how to gain a sale and all.Thanks in advance guys and all reply is accepted …

Hi Lavanah, and welcome to fiverr! You’ll see that this is the best online platform for offering your services.

First thing that I would suggest is creating a GIG PHOTO that would interesting. You should be specific in your gig description about your offering, time of delivery, say to people what makes you unique and different from the other sellers. If that’s unlimited revisions type it down.

Now comes the hard part, getting sales. In order to get the first sale you need to promote your gigs on social media, apply to request in the buyer request section. After you get sales, and you start selling great amount of gigs, always tweak them from time to time, adding new extras and similar things.

If you have more questions let me know.

I know it can be hard to get first sale but don’t worry! Because always exist first time!

Stay active on Fiverr and create gigs and try to be clear what you offer on your gigs that’s very important!

Also use creativity to offer your skills because people are more interested when they see something creative. And don’t forget to send offer on Buyer Requests it’s great way to get new orders.

I hope you will get many sales and don’t hesitate to discuss for any problem here!

Best wishes !!!

• 9 months later...

Archived