Fiverr Forum

New Dashboard: Deliver ONLY?

Why don’t the links to new orders go to the gigs? Is there ONLY supposed to be the “deliver” button for access? Is that how it’s supposed to work - is it more bad design or more bad coding?

SMH AGAIN!

Don’t worry, when you click “deliver” you’re not really delivering, you’re just entering your gig order screen. Then if you hit “deliver” again, you can upload your file and deliver for real.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Thanks!

I decided to try it anyway. It seems to have worked just fine, but I didn’t see anything like a confirmation after I delivered either order. Not even a “yay” thing. But they’re not on my “to do” anymore, so I guess I’ll keep my fingers crossed and see what happens.

Reply to @itsyourthing: I reckon that if the clock stops ticking, then your delivery has been accepted.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: That’s what I’m reckoning too. There’s not much of a choice.

I actually like that as it pressures me to deliver :slight_smile:

But I wouldn’t mind 2 buttons, one to view and one to deliver from the actual dashboard.

I’d really like a link into the order from the dashboard - even if just the detail line was a link. I know you can press deliver (or rate) and that won’t necessarily put it into deliver mode (which is weird, because once you’re in the order you have to press the deliver button again to ACTUALLY deliver the order) but it feels weird pressing deliver or rate when you just want to look at the order…

Reply to @thecreativeguys:

thecreativeguys said: I actually like that as it pressures me to deliver
Ha! That’s why I don’t like it - I pressure myself enough! :slight_smile:

Reply to @sue_mcl: Fiverr has a knack with counter-intuitive design. Sometimes I think its intentional (if things are obvious, they can obviously not work well), but usually it just seems to be poor craftsmanship. Argh.

Reply to @itsyourthing: Yes, that’s the reason there should be 2 buttons. One to view and one directly from my actual dashboard.