Fiverr Community Forum

New Data Vertical!

We’re excited to announce the new data vertical. This new vertical will help our buyers with all their data needs and help them make their data driven decisions with your help.

If you offer any of the following services, this is an opportunity for you to get more exposure:

• Data Science
  • Data Processing
  • Data Analytics
  • Databases
  • Data Visualization
  • Data Entry

We’ve added more options for service types, pricing and metadata, so make sure you update your existing Gigs accordingly to start reaching more buyers. And, if you think you’re Pro material, be sure to apply to be a Pro here.

The new Data Vertical will be live to buyers within the next week, so be sure to relocate and update your Gigs ASAP.

91 Likes

Thanks, Fiverr making changes that helps both seller and buyer. Thanks once again for the update

18 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing

12 Likes

Just one thing - having data cleanse and de-duplication under “Data Entry” is an incorrect classification. When I perform de-duplication and field derivation, I use automated analysis techniques and heuristics based on the data profile to compare records in a data set, not manually reviewing data by eye and certainly not entering data.

This should be under “Data Analysis” as that is what this task actually pertains to. This is a standard part of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), which I’ve been doing professionally for the better part of 20 years.

26 Likes

I think fiverr is trying to promote data science services. It’s been hard to find a relevant category before.

11 Likes

Many Many Thanks for shearing this tropic. It is helps for Many peoples who works in Data Science, Data Processing, Data Analytics, Databases, Data Visualization, Data Entry.

7 Likes

Thank You Fiverr For Sharing This. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for update

5 Likes

Thank you so much Fiverr!

4 Likes

many many thanks…

4 Likes

thanks fiverr to sharing this knowledge

3 Likes

Okay… Thanks for in form us :heart:

4 Likes

I understand that, but to make that effective, they need to ensure that tasks in the data sciences/processing are classified correctly or sellers are going to be approached by buyers for tasks that don’t match what they’re offering. That doesn’t help the buyer and it certainly doesn’t help the seller.

7 Likes

thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much Fiverr for sharing, I hope help this my freelancing career.

4 Likes

Thank you very much #Fiverr for sharing

4 Likes

thank you so much for sharing this news

5 Likes

You are welcome fiverr staff :upside_down_face:

3 Likes