New Digital Marketer & Graphic Designer from Italy

Hi everyone!

So happy to be part of this family!
Here from just a few days, adding some gigs in graphics and social media management!
I come from Naples, in Italy, my name is Antonio (call me Tony if you want 😃 ) I’m 27, working as a freelancer and trying to open my own agency!
I’m here to expand my business and, why not, meet new people!

So, wherever you are, hope you will have a nice day!

Antonio

Welcome to the Fiverr Community my friend! Your smartest move was joining the community. There are a TON of advantages to being a part of this board. The information at your disposal will help you grow your business, I promose 😊 Wishing you all the best, Tony!

Mike

Welcome to the Fiverr Community my friend! Your smartest move was joining the community. There are a TON of advantages to being a part of this board. The information at your disposal will help you grow your business, I promose 😊 Wishing you all the best, Tony!

Mike

Mike

I’m reading a ton of tutorial and advices, I’m doing my best to learn everything and use it for improving my gigs on Fiverr, and also for help someone else!

Hope to grow my business here!

I’m really trying to live my life as I immagined, I’ll do my best!

Thank you Mike!

Archived