Fiverr Community Forum

New English Teacher Here!

Hello all!

I’m an English teacher from the United States, currently teaching English in Catalonia, Spain (My profile says France, I know).

In a hope to learn how to better teach English, paired with my desire to actually teach it, I am offering affordable lessons to help you practice your Conversational skills. I also take custom orders - need help with something English related that isn’t speaking? No worries! Just send me a message and I’m sure we can work something out.

If you are interested, you can find my English lesson gig here, otherwise you can check out my profile here to take a look at my skills and other gigs.

Have a lovely day,
Alexa

2 Likes

Welcome

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and contact Customer Support for permission to use off Fiverr contact in relation to your relevant gig.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Of course! When I say “message” I am referring to the Fiverr messaging system, and I have “custom gigs” activated for my account for custom orders. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mention using off Fiverr means to deliver your English lessons.
That is what I was referring to.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I see now. I have seen other sellers doing the same thing as I suggest in the gig, do you know if there is a way of doing this through Fiverr? I’m afraid I’m not sure of any other options. The transactions and communications of course are done through Fiverr.

The more help the better! I appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

Just ask Customer Support for permission to use the means you wish to use in your gig.

2 Likes

Okay, I will do that. Thank you!

2 Likes