New experiences on my one gig

designandstudio

Hi,
I am Rakib, a Level two seller working since last year. One of my gig impression was very good and getting order almost every day. But 14 November I notice my gig not showing on the service result but my gig was active. When I was filtering a lot then I saw my gig. But can’t find on a search result. I am tried a lot again and again on all pages of search results but not find.
Let you know from the last 9 months I have not cancelation, no late delivery, no bad reviews nothing happened on my gig.
But why this happened? Can you please tell me about this type of problem?
How to solved my problem?

Thank you

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

Standard gig rotation. Just give it a month or two.

Thank you very much.

But I saw on the link

((A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc))

Already I told I have no cancelation, no bad reviews, no late delivery always communicate quickly with buyer. I know that someone can be reached higher position from me. But my questions was: Why my gig not showing search results? I saw the all pages but can’t find in the page also. When I filtering then it shows.

My gig was on first page tag search result. But now I can’t find anywhere. I think if the performance going down I can find my gig next page or maybe last page. But I can’t find anywhere.

Thanks

Archived