Fiverr Community Forum

New feature added by facebook

:smiley:New feature added by Facebook!**:smile:
Now you can add a video clip to your Facebook business page as a cover photo!No doubt it will make your page more professional and attractive.If you need any help about this don’t hesitate to contact me.I’ll help you willingly.Thank you.
Contact me through my Fiverr gig:https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7474d0c376

Remove your FB link… You can do so by clicking on the :pencil2: to edit your post.
Take some time out of your busy day/night to read the Community Rules & Guidelines. :arrow_down:

1 Like

I’m extremely sorry for my unintended mistake.While posting in the future, I must adhere to the forum rules.Considering a new member of the forum, I would expect this to be forgotten by my mistake.Thank you.

1 Like

It’s not a new feature! It’s been 3 months since Facebook launched the cover video for Facebook Pages.
Here is the official statement by Facebook:

We recently started testing the ability on desktop to upload a video as the Page cover. Once a cover video has been created, video will render when people visit the Page.

By making cover video available, we want to help you create more engaging interaction and drive more rich experience for your audience by letting you spotlight your creative content in one of the most prominent space: your Page cover.

The feature is still in early testing, but we expect to roll it out more widely soon. We appreciate your patience and support while we improve on this feature to bring cover video available to you soon.

The post you mentioned contains the sentence"The feature is still in early testing, but we expect to roll it out more widely soon."Therefore, it is understandable that the feature was under examination when this post was published.This feature has been recently added for Facebook users.Thank you.

Yeah… think whatever gives you satisfaction. :laughing:

Yeah,it looks just funny!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

As a new member of this forum we look forward to cooperative behavior from senior members.Thanks to all.

The feature is gone. All cover videos are now replaced with static images (taken from the cover videos). It seems like Facebook decided to postpone this feature.

@flatio The feature is still alive on my page!!!From where did you know this information!:laughing:

The cover video on Netflix’s Narcos facebook page has been replaced with an image, like some other pages. Apparently it did not effect all facebook pages, though.

Maybe any problem occurred with those pages to load the video.