Fiverr Community Forum

New Feature: Choose Your Own Video Thumbnail!

Finally! Just when I was contacting support to fix it for me, lol :slight_smile:

I have needed this feature for a while… thank goodness…

but i love the “half open mouth, half closed eyes” look

Reply to @m2webs: Yes! I had sent a message to support a couple of weeks ago and knew it wasn’t a high priority so I just chalked it up for the time being. Then today I get this fabulous news in an email! Very happy about this feature. Let’s hope this is a start of more good things.

That’s great … Thank You Fiverr,

Great…

Thank You, It’s great

Nice. I need to go change all my videos now, haha.

Yes!!! This is wonderful news!

Awesome. Another feature added that I didn’t find out about until a week later.

Reply to @phoenix7813: Yeahh, it doesn’t work all too well depending on the type of video as I have had some “technical” issues where it blurred my image but for the most part it works amazing!

Yes, this feature awesome…

Fantastic:-)

Awesome! This is what I’ve been waiting for.

@natalieab

Thank you!

Now my gigs can look like I’m not eating people :slight_smile:

@deanstokes, @kjblynx, @accessgirl, @m2webs, @fonthaunt, @year2005, @beccadex, @zimron89, @rocks_design, @seo_teams, @freelancemm, @coolandcute, @phoenix17813, @mmsolutionsltd, @socialsuperr I wish I would’ve seen your thumbnails… we should’ve make a funny collection of them :slight_smile:

Mark

Finally :smiley: great job

I love this feature - and so easy to use!

it doesn’t work for me. I pause the video to the image I want, click the “set as preview” button" and 30 minutes later I’m still watching this little circle spinning with no update.

UGH!

Yesterday tasted this wonderful feature. Cool, now just what I need :slight_smile:

Reply to @steveeyes: It may take up to 24 hours, if I remember correctly. I have a 24 hours shift or even less.