Fiverr Forum

New feature request: Number of Total Gigs Sold

So, in any gig, you the potential buyer can see how many folks gave you a thumbs up. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a feature that also showed how many TOTAL gigs you have sold? If you have 100% and have 539 thumbs up, but have sold 1200, that would be powerful I think in showing your success to potential buyers.

What say you Fiverr Community?

Hi,

Difficult one as some buyers may judge the fact a thumbs up was not left on an order as they were not happy with the gig.

All the best,

Jeff

Hi,

Difficult one as some buyers may judge the fact a thumbs up was not left on an order as they were not happy with the gig.

All the best,

Jeff

Hi,

All the best,

Jeff

Hi,

All the best,

Jeff

Hi,

All the best,

Jeff

It could work for or against you so I really am ambivalent about this. Some gigs will sell hundreds, while some niche gigs will sell less. So then will you always be competing against the ones that sell hundreds and make yours look poorly? That doesn’t seem right to me. Think of it this way. As users go through the gigs they see that some people sold 2000, then they arrive at yours and it only shows 120. Hmmmmm, Do I really want to go with this small a seller, even if she is a level 2? I think that could be bad.

Thumbs up on that :slight_smile:

Reply to @beatcraigslist: nice points you have highlighted…But that can also be happend with thumbs up.

I have suggested this very thing when people have wanted auto thumbs up feedback. Having said that… it is a useful number to share and it ups the urgency to get feedback. 3 thumbs up ot of 1500 sales suggests something…I am not sure what but it seems off lol

I have been waiting for this for a long time.

I like this suggestion.

I am a beginner, only have few gigs. More than 10 didn’t give me feedback, just auto complete… So it doesn’t show on my gig… :frowning:

lparziale said: What say you Fiverr Community?

I am all about that since my feedback shows under 300 yet I know I have done over 600 family trees this year

Yesss!

Noooooooo. Oops! I don’t have a solid reason why.

Good convo - I agree that thumbs up is essentially this feature. I thought it would be good just to see the difference of total sold compared to thumbs up.

Reply to @jeffmoses: that does make sense - we would not want any ambiguity.