New feature request: Number of Total Gigs Sold

lparziale

So, in any gig, you the potential buyer can see how many folks gave you a thumbs up. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a feature that also showed how many TOTAL gigs you have sold? If you have 100% and have 539 thumbs up, but have sold 1200, that would be powerful I think in showing your success to potential buyers.

What say you Fiverr Community?

It could work for or against you so I really am ambivalent about this. Some gigs will sell hundreds, while some niche gigs will sell less. So then will you always be competing against the ones that sell hundreds and make yours look poorly? That doesn’t seem right to me. Think of it this way. As users go through the gigs they see that some people sold 2000, then they arrive at yours and it only shows 120. Hmmmmm, Do I really want to go with this small a seller, even if she is a level 2? I think that could be bad.

Guest jeffmoses

Hi,

Difficult one as some buyers may judge the fact a thumbs up was not left on an order as they were not happy with the gig.

All the best,

Jeff

Guest jeffmoses

Hi,

Difficult one as some buyers may judge the fact a thumbs up was not left on an order as they were not happy with the gig.

All the best,

Jeff

Guest jeffmoses

Hi,

All the best,

Jeff

Guest jeffmoses

Hi,

All the best,

Jeff

Guest jeffmoses

Hi,

All the best,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Archived