Fiverr Community Forum

New Feature: Watermarks on Images Feedback

We’re excited to announce the launch of the new Watermark feature on Fiverr. This new feature will help protect your hard work from being used without your permission.

beautiful beach with coconut palm. Koh Lanta, Thailand

When you deliver your Gig, the watermark will appear on the image preview until your buyer accepts and completes the order. Your image will not be available to the buyer for download until after the order is complete.

Watermark 1 - Order page Example

Watermarks will also appear on delivered works in your Gig portfolio, not including the Gig images that you upload yourself. They will automatically appear on the following file types: JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG (but not on images attached within ZIP files).

Watermark 3 - Portfolio - T-Shirt

You can disable the Watermark feature on a Gig-by-Gig basis, from the My Gigs page.

Watermark 4 - On:Off Setting

This feature is available site-wide, for all image deliveries.
Update: Watermarked images can now be downloaded.

As always, we’re listening. Please share your feedback with us in the comments below.

Wow! This is fantastic! This will help all designers out tremendously. Thanks!

What a wonderful new feature.I am sure a lot of sellers will appreciate this.Thank you!!

This is Great Great Great Work from Fiverr… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This is really helpful thanks

I agree

great idea! we also need it for video deliveries as well!

and the buyer must see a pop up telling him what he needs to do to get the un-watermarked version.

but this is definitely a step in the right direction!!

Great Idea but, Can you guys please low the opacity and change the position of Fiverr Watermark?
also, there should be our username instead of Fiverr Logo
Thanks…

This is awesome!

This is by far the best feature fiverr introduced recently. Thanks…

This is my all time requested feature. Well done! Please, include all video types as well to make this feature more effective. :slight_smile: Thank you.

Buyers are asking how they can accept an image with a watermark as they can’t really see what a book cover will look like with the watermark. The only way they can download the image is after they accept it. I think it’s a catch 22. They don’t want to approve it unless they can really see the image which they can’t truly see.

It’s up to you if you want them to download the images without the watermark. You can set this under “my gigs”.

watermark is a watermark!!,means design is already visible,it has very light opacity.how they can’t truly see?

i love this new feature.wonderful step from Fiverr.

This feature is worth it since it will hinder some buyers from getting free work

Water is a fine idea but the preview image is too small for buyers to review before accepting. It’s a catch 22. Keep the watermark but allow full size images though.

It would be wonderful if the feature could be selective. Like if we could turn it on or off for order page and portfolio, separately.

Being a graphic designer, this feature is tremendously welcome. The opacity and positioning of the watermark is just right. Love how active the administration of this website is.

Really loved this feature… This is really helps for all designers…

Very Good feature indeed. I really appreciate this Idea.